當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語優美文章 > 觸動心靈的雙語美文

觸動心靈的雙語美文

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.9W 次

那些年讓我們歡笑和流淚的經典對白,再一次看到裏面的一些話,彷彿回到了坐在屏幕前的那一刻,回到了大學的美好時光。裏面的很多臺詞,值得我們細細品味。

padding-bottom: 100%;">觸動心靈的雙語美文

Most of the troubles in your life appeared because you "yes" too fast or "no" too slow——我們生活中的大多數麻煩都是這樣惹上的:Yes說得太快,No說得太慢

That sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand——有時候,一個人想要的只是一隻可握的手和一顆理解的心。

If you're brave enough to say GOODBYE, life will reward you with a new HELLO. ——只要你勇敢地說出再見,生活一定會賜予你一個新的開始。

The heart grows weaker every time we do something opposite of what we feel——我們每違背自己的感覺做一次事情,鬥志就會削弱一點。

Just because you're single doesn't mean you have to be alone——單身並不意味着你一定會過得孤單。

Don't let the noise of others' opinions drowns out your own inner voice, and most important,have the courage to follow your heart and intuition——不要讓別人的看法淹沒了自己心底的聲音,最重要的是,要有勇氣跟隨自己的內心與直覺。

A true friend understands your silence more than your words——真正的朋友更懂你的沉默,而不是你說的話。

Someday you will understand, were the first to love yourself——總有一天你會明白,人首先要愛自己。

Don't give too much of urself to one person, because if they leave, a whole of you will be gone with them!——不要把太多的希望寄託在一個人身上,因爲他們一旦離開,你將一無所有。

Sometimes, you just have to pretend that you are happy just to stop everyone from asking you what the hell happened——有時候,你不得不假裝很快樂,只是爲了不讓別人問“你怎麼了?”

Spend life with who makes you happy, not who you have to impress.選擇讓你快樂的那個人來共度餘生,而不是你必須努力取悅的那一個。