當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > 我們的二貨人生:30件我們都愛做的傻事

我們的二貨人生:30件我們都愛做的傻事

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.63W 次

padding-bottom: 45.85%;">我們的二貨人生:30件我們都愛做的傻事

沒有二過的人生不算完整,我們都有過迷糊的時候,下面這30件事情據說是大家日常生活中經常會做的傻事,你做過幾件?

Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out.
忘了給攪拌器蓋蓋子,然後打開開關,結果裏面的東西都飛出來了。

Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails.
頭夾在樓梯欄杆之間了。

Broken a chair by leaning back in it.
坐在椅子上往後靠,結果把椅子給弄壞了。

Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking.
說話的時候口香糖從嘴裏掉出來。

Choked on your own spit while you were talking.
說話時被自己的口水嗆到。

Have looked for something for at least 5 min then realized it was in your hand or on your head.
找了一樣東西至少五分鐘,結果發現它就拿在手上或戴在頭上。

Tried to push open a pull door.
試圖推開一扇應該拉開的門。

Tried to pull open a push door.
試圖拉開一扇應該推開的門。

Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else.
想打別人的時候打到了自己。

Have tripped and fallen up the stairs.
上樓梯時被絆了一跤。Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave.
棉花糖在微波爐裏爆炸了。

Have gotten gum stuck in your hair.
口香糖粘在了頭髮上。

Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble.
吹口香糖的時候糖從嘴裏掉出來了。

Have had the juice from a mini tomato/grapefruit squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it.
吃小番茄或者西柚時,一口咬下去,結果汁水噴出來濺到了別人。

Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard.
笑得太厲害了,喝的東西從鼻子裏噴了出來。

Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name.
叫錯了好朋友的名字。

Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on.
把貼紙粘在頭上,結果忘了它還在那兒,就這樣出門了。

Have run into a closed door.
撞上了一扇關着的門。

Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it.
一邊打電話一邊找手機。

It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke.
一個笑話過了五分鐘才反應過來。

Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer.
頭髮卡在吹風機裏了。

Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan.
頭髮卡在電扇裏了。Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk.
在人行道上被路上的縫絆倒了。

After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it.
別人都告訴你地上有口香糖了你還踩上去。

Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else.
看錯了人,走向一個陌生人。

Touched the stove/the curling iron/a hot pan (anything that's super hot) on purpose even though you knew it was hot.
明明知道是燙的,還去故意去摸爐子/熨斗/熱鍋(或者其他超級燙的東西)。

Taken off your clothes to change into something else then accidentally put the old clothes back on.
想要換件別衣服穿,於是把身上的衣服脫掉,結果還是穿了原來的衣服。

Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in.
想着爲什麼電器不工作,然後突然意識到原來沒插電源。

Walked into a pole.
走路撞上電線杆。

Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house.
沒有意識到衣服穿反了就出了門。

想必其中的很多傻事大家都做過吧?一起在回覆中聊聊自己做過裏面的哪些傻事,另外還有哪些其他自己做過的有意思的傻事吧!

推薦閱讀

  • 1我們都老去的人生感悟
  • 2我們愛我們的校園
  • 3看漫畫學西語:生活中令人哭笑不得的事情,原來我們都這樣做過!
  • 4人與自然 我們一致同意的23件事情(下)
  • 5我們都曾經歷過:生活教會我的8堂人生課
  • 6雙語美文:30歲前我們都應該學會的十堂人生課
  • 7我們的故事《二》
  • 8這句話怎麼說(時事篇) 第2001期:網易迴應"暴力裁員事件" 稱我們做錯了
  • 9我們戀愛的那些事
  • 10他們爲什麼會成功:優秀的人們每天會做的10件事
  • 11每日一句口語 第2349期:我們都要做很多選擇,最終這些選擇創造了我們
  • 12韓語每日一說:不論什麼事情都原樣接受吧,不是那件事情支配我們,就是我們支配那件事情,接受好的部分然後扔掉剩下的。
  • 13科學告訴我們這四件事能讓我們感到幸福
  • 14韓語每日一句:不論什麼事情都原樣接受吧,不是那件事情支配我們,就是我們支配那件事情,接受好的部分然後扔掉剩下的。
  • 15人與自然 我們一致同意的23件事情(上)
  • 16我們的人生 我們做主700字
  • 17我們可以爲環保做的18件小事
  • 18每日一句口語 第2186期:讓我們成爲什麼樣的人,並不是我們的能力,而是我們的選擇
  • 19每日一句口語 第3116期:在我們的夢想及抱負裏我們找到我們的機會
  • 20英語每日一說:所以,我們的生活會很艱難,實屬不易。我們不得不每天工作。但我願意這樣做,因爲我想擁有你。我想全身心擁有你,永遠,每天。我們每天都在一起。