當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > 二貨人生:30件我們都愛做的傻事

二貨人生:30件我們都愛做的傻事

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 4.05K 次

padding-bottom: 63.93%;">二貨人生:30件我們都愛做的傻事

沒有二過的人生不算完整,我們都有過迷糊的時候,下面這30件事情據說是大家日常生活中經常會做的傻事,你做過幾件?

Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out.
忘了給攪拌器蓋蓋子,然後打開開關,結果裏面的東西都飛出來了。

Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails.
頭夾在樓梯欄杆之間了。

Broken a chair by leaning back in it.
坐在椅子上往後靠,結果把椅子給弄壞了。

Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking.
說話的時候口香糖從嘴裏掉出來。

Choked on your own spit while you were talking.
說話時被自己的口水嗆到。

Have looked for something for at least 5 min then realized it was in your hand or on your head.
找了一樣東西至少五分鐘,結果發現它就拿在手上或戴在頭上。

Tried to push open a pull door.
試圖推開一扇應該拉開的門。

Tried to pull open a push door.
試圖拉開一扇應該推開的門。

Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else.
想打別人的時候打到了自己。

Have tripped and fallen up the stairs.
上樓梯時被絆了一跤。

Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave.
棉花糖在微波爐裏爆炸了。

Have gotten gum stuck in your hair.
口香糖粘在了頭髮上。

Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble.
吹口香糖的時候糖從嘴裏掉出來了。

Have had the juice from a mini tomato/grapefruit squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it.
吃小番茄或者西柚時,一口咬下去,結果汁水噴出來濺到了別人。

Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard.
笑得太厲害了,喝的東西從鼻子裏噴了出來。

Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name.
叫錯了好朋友的名字。

Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on.
把貼紙粘在頭上,結果忘了它還在那兒,就這樣出門了。

Have run into a closed door.
撞上了一扇關着的門。

Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it.
一邊打電話一邊找手機。

It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke.
一個笑話過了五分鐘才反應過來。

Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer.
頭髮卡在吹風機裏了。

Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan.
頭髮卡在電扇裏了。

Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk.
在人行道上被路上的縫絆倒了。

After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it.
別人都告訴你地上有口香糖了你還踩上去。

Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else.
看錯了人,走向一個陌生人。

Touched the stove/the curling iron/a hot pan (anything that's super hot) on purpose even though you knew it was hot.
明明知道是燙的,還去故意去摸爐子/熨斗/熱鍋(或者其他超級燙的東西)。

Taken off your clothes to change into something else then accidentally put the old clothes back on.
想要換件別衣服穿,於是把身上的衣服脫掉,結果還是穿了原來的衣服。

Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in.
想着爲什麼電器不工作,然後突然意識到原來沒插電源。

Walked into a pole.
走路撞上電線杆。

Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house.
沒有意識到衣服穿反了就出了門。