當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 上海世博會實用口語薈萃

上海世博會實用口語薈萃

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.22W 次

' the theme of Expo 2010? Better city, better life.

2010世博會的主題是什麼?城市,讓生活更美好。

will the Expo begin? The Expo will begin on May 1.

世博會什麼時候開始?世博會五月一日開始。

will it end? The Expo will end on October 31.

世博會什麼時候結束?世博會十月三十一日結束。

is the full name of Expo 2010? World Exposition 2010 Shanghai China.

2010年世博會的全稱是什麼?中國2010年上海世博會。

that the Expo emblem? The Expo emblem looks like three people holding hands.

那是世博會的會徽嗎?世博會會徽看起來像三個人手挽着手。

上海世博會實用口語薈萃

來自:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道


long will the Expo last? The Expo will last for six months.

世博會持續多久?世博會將持續半年。

e is the Expo Site? It' along both sides of the Huangpu River.

世博園區在哪裏?位於黃浦江兩岸。

e are the theme pavilions? They ate in the center of the Expo Site.

主題館在哪裏?位於世博園區中心。

ghai is most beautiful in autumn.

上海在秋季最美麗.

' the best time of year for people to visit Shanghai.

這是一年中最適宜來上海遊玩的時間。

來源:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道


you want to take the Maglev or the shuttle bus to the airport?

你是想坐磁懸浮列車還是專線大巴去機場?

e is the light rail station, please?

請問輕軌站在哪兒?

straight ahead to the traffic lights and then turn left.

筆直往前走,走到紅綠燈的地方左拐。

can go there through tunnels under the river.

你可以走過江隧道。

I take a ferry to cross the river?

我可以乘輪渡過江嗎?

來源:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道


se me. Where can I take Metro Line 8?

請問,我在哪裏可乘坐地鐵8號線?

e is a metro station just across from the parking lot.

停車場對面就有一個地鐵站。

far is the airport from the Expo Village? About an hour by bus.

機場到世博村有多遠?乘公交車大概一個小時。

often does the shuttle bus run? Every ten minutes.

專線巴士多長時間一班?每十分鐘。

the Expo Center still far off? You can walk there right down the sightseeing corridor.

世博中心還很遠麼?沿着這條觀光長廊走就可以到達。

來源:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道


I help you? Yes, please. I' looking for the Service Center.

需要我幫助嗎?是的,請問服務中心在哪裏?

you all volunteers for the Expo? Yes, we are. We want to do something for our city and the Expo.

你們都是世博會的志願者嗎?是的,我們希望爲自己的城市和世博會做些事。

e shall we wait for the on-site bus? Over there. Please look for the road sign.

我們應該在哪裏等園內巴士?在那裏。請注意看路標。

se me , my friend has a bad stomachache. Let me call the Emergency Center.

對不起,我的朋友胃疼得厲害。我來撥打急救中心的電話。

the Emergency Center open now? Yes, it is open round-the-clock.

急救中心現在還開着嗎?開着的,它全天24小時服務。

出自:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道


26.I hope to see you again soon.

我希望不久能見到你。

do you like Shanghai?

你喜歡上海嗎?

can pay at the cashier over there.

您可以在那邊的收銀臺付款.

I use my credit card/ traveler's checks?

我能使用信用卡/旅行支票嗎?

's your change/receipt.

這是找您的錢/給您的收據。

來源:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道


46.I'd like a room on the upper level.

我想要樓上的房間。

47.I'd like a room with a nice view /a balcony.

我想要一間視野好/有陽臺的房間。

d you fill in this registration form?

麻煩填寫這張住宿登記表。

來源:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道


ks for your good service.

謝謝你的熱情服務!

I have a look at the menu/wine list?

請給我看看菜譜/酒水單。

's the specialty of this restaurant?

這個餐館的的招牌菜是什麼?

steak sounds good to me.

聽起來牛排不錯。

35.I'm full.I can't eat any more.

我飽了,不能再吃了。

來源:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道


, please.

勞駕,結帳。

the change.

不用找零錢了。

were you born? I was born in 1977.

你哪年初生的?我1977年初生的。

d you like to drink something, coffee, tea or cola?

您想喝點兒什麼,咖啡、茶,還是可樂?

our friendship!

爲我們的友誼乾杯!

來源:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道


e are you from?

您是哪裏人?

42.I'm flying back on Sunday.

我星期天坐飛機回去。

bye then and all the very best!

再見了, 祝你順利!

se say hello to your family.

請代問你的家人好。

45.I hope you'll come back to China again!

希望你能再來中國!

來源:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道