當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於常用的點菜英語對話

關於常用的點菜英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.44W 次

英語教學是教學中最重要的組成部分,而英語對話教學是整個英語教學中一個必不可少的重要組成部分,其不僅可以有效地提高學生的英語口語表達能力,還可以培養學生良好的英語應用習慣。本站小編整理了關於常用的點菜英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

padding-bottom: 66.56%;">關於常用的點菜英語對話
  關於常用的點菜英語對話篇一

Waiter: Can I take your order now,madam?您現在可以點菜了嗎,太太?

May:Yes. What would you recommend?是的。你推薦什麼?

Waiter: I am happy to recommend the fish.我很樂意向您推薦魚。

May:It tastes delicious and it's today's special.它的味道很鮮美,而且是今天的特色菜。

Waiter: Our chef is from the coast and loves seafood.我們的主廚是從海邊請來的,喜歡海鮮。

May:Today's special is actually his favorite dish.今天的特色菜是他最喜歡的。

Waiter: So I'm sure it is absolutely fabulous.所以我肯定它會非常好吃。

May:It does sound wonderful. Maybe I'll try it.聽起來確實不錯。或許我會嚐嚐。

Waiter: Is there anything else? 還其他的嗎?

May:Maybe I could interest you in one of our fine appetizers.或許您可以嚐嚐我們的開胃小吃。

Waiter: Such as the escargot.比如說蝸牛。

May:Not today,thanks. But I'd like to know if you have any vegetarian dishes.

今天就不點了,謝謝。不過我想知道你們有素菜嗎?

Waiter: Yes,Here's the menu. 有。這是菜單。

May:And what do you think you'd like to order?你想點什麼?

Waiter: Maybe I don't want the fish.我不想要魚了。

May:I think I'll have the green bean dish instead.我想換這道豆角吧。

Waiter: What kind of soup would you like?你喜歡什麼湯呢?

May:I'd like the egg drop soup.蛋花湯。

Waiter: Ok. Is that all? 好的,就這些了嗎?

May: Yes.是的

Waiter: Would you like anything to drink while you wait?您等菜的時候要點喝的嗎?

May:Just an ice water, thanks!一杯冰水。謝謝。

  關於常用的點菜英語對話篇二

Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant

休正在餐廳點餐

a few moments later?

(過了一會兒)

Emma: one sparkling water

埃瑪:一份帶汽的礦泉水。

Hugh: Thanks very much

休:謝謝!

Emma: Are you ready to order?

埃瑪:您現在可以點菜嗎?

Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.

休:是的,可以。請先給我來一份例湯,好嗎——今日的例湯是什麼?

Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?

埃瑪:是意大利蔬菜湯,可以嗎?

Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?

休:可以。好的…至於主菜,請給我一份雞肉,好嗎?

Emma: Chicken.

埃瑪:…雞肉…

Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please

休:再來一點蔬菜和煮土豆。

Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?

埃瑪:…煮土豆。好的。

Hugh: Thanks very much.

休:謝謝!

Emma: OK.

埃瑪:好的。

  關於常用的點菜英語對話篇三

A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要來點什麼?

B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你們這兒有什麼?

A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

水果汁、糕點、各種茶點等等,應有盡有。

B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 請給我來一杯西紅柿汁。

A: Any cereal, sir? 要來點穀類食品嗎,先生?

B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,來一份麥片粥。

A: And eggs? 還要來點雞蛋什麼的嗎?

B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.

要,再來一份薰豬肉和雞蛋,我喜歡薰豬肉鬆脆一點。

A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜歡雞蛋怎麼做?

B: Fried, please. 煎的。

A: Anything more, sir? 還要什麼別的東西嗎,先生?

B: No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,足夠了。謝謝。


看了“關於常用的點菜英語對話”的人還看了:

1.有關餐廳點菜英語對話

2.關於餐廳點菜的英語對話

3.關於常用餐廳英語對話

4.關於餐館點菜的英語對話

5.有關餐廳點餐的英語對話