當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 兩人英語對話短文帶翻譯

兩人英語對話短文帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.94W 次

英語情景對話的創設爲學生創造了豐富的生活場景和交流話題,有效地調動了學生練習英語口語的興趣,爲學生提供了練習口語表達的機會。本站小編整理了兩人英語對話短文帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

padding-bottom: 100%;">兩人英語對話短文帶翻譯
  兩人英語對話短文帶翻譯一

Graduation ceremony 畢業典禮

dialogue 1

Lucas:well, I finished my last final today.

我考完最後一門.

Mary:the end of all the hard work for my master's. what a nice feeling to get my degree!

我終於要拿到我的碩士學位了.拿到學位的感覺真好!

L:do you want to attend the convocation?

你要參加畢業典禮嗎?

M:certainly. After years of hard work, I wouldn't miss it. By the way, where can I find cap and gown?

當然,我不會錯過任何事情的.我到哪裏領學士服和帽子呢?

L:do you want to have them made or do you want to rent them?

你要訂做一套還是租一套?

M:oh, I think they're provided by the school for that special day.

難道不是學校提供給學生的嗎?

L:no. those you have to provide for yourself.

不是,你得自己準備.

M:what do most of the students do?

其它學生都怎麼辦?

L: well, most of them only need a cap and gown for that particular convocation service, but some of the education majors have had them made, bucause they will be faculty members, and they'll need them for student commencement each year.

大部分同學只需穿一次,所以他們會租一套,但教育方向的畢業生會訂做一套,因爲他們將來要留校,每年參加學生的畢業典禮都要穿

M: then, I might as well have them made.

那我也訂做一套吧.

L: Mary, don't move. Stand right there. It's a good shot. The background is very pretty.

瑪麗,站在那裏別動,背景漂亮極了.給你拍張照片.

J: hold it a second. I want to fix my hairpin.

等一下,我把頭髮整理下.

L: it doesn't matter. Say'cheese'.

沒關係.”茄子”.

M: here's Lisa. May I take a picture with her?

哦,麗莎來了,我能和她照一張合影嗎?

J: Certainly. Ok, got you.

當然可以.拍好了.

  兩人英語對話短文帶翻譯二

studylng Abroad 留學海外

dialogue 1

Mlko: What are the basic rules of applying to a US graduatc school?

申請赴美讀研究生,最基本的規則是什麼呢?

Kate: The earlier, the better.

趕早不趕晚.

M: Is the process very complicated?

程序是不是很複雜啊?

K: Yes, tbc process is arduous, so make up your mind firmly before you begin applying.

是的,這個過程很艱辛,所以在申請之前要做好充分的心理準備.

M: What should be done first'?

那麼首先應該做什麼呢?

K: Read related information about international study. And discuss with your family,teaher'and friends.

讀一些關於出國留學的信息,並與家人、老師和朋友仔細商量.

M: This work should be'done before or after the GRE and arms?

這應該在GRE和TOFEL考試之前還是之後呢?

M: How long does a studcnt nccd to prepare for the two cxams?

在考試之前 般準備這兩項考試需要多久呢?

K: HctShc needs at least six months to prepare for the two tests, but that also dcpends on his. her fevel of English.

至少需要半年吧,不過這也因人而異,每個人的英語水平不一樣.

M: OK. what's the next step?

那麼.接下來應該做什麼呢?

K: Write to the chosen schools to ask for admission and scholarship application forms.

下一步就要給你選擇的學校寫信,索要入學和獎學金申請表格.

M: What are the necessary application materials?

那必要的申請材料都包括哪些呢?

K: They usually includc a pcrsonal statement. lettcrs of recommendation official transcripts,CVkrsumc, study plan, scholarships and copies of your TOFEL and GRE scores.

包括個人陳述、推薦信、官方學生成績單、個人簡歷、學習計劃、經濟能力證明、獎學金的申請材料、GRE和TOFEL成績的複印件。

M: Ok, got it. Thank you.

好的,我明白了’謝謝您!

  兩人英語對話短文帶翻譯三

L: I'll always remember my college days.

我會永遠記住我的大學生活的.

M: oh yeah?

爲什麼呢?

L: It was one of the best times in my life. It was tough, but I made it. I became a college graduate.

這是我生命中最美好的一段光陰.那雖然不簡單,但我成功了.我現在是一名大學畢業生了.

M: how did you feel when you graduated?

畢業的感覺如何呢?

L: it was a pround day for me. My family attend the graduation ceremony. I was so nervous. I couldn't find my cap and gown, but all worked out in the end.

那是值得驕傲的一天.我的家人蔘加了畢業典禮.我當時緊張死了,連學士服和帽子都找不到,還好,最後一切都還順利.

M: what did you do after graduation?

你畢業後幹嘛呢?

L: I was planning to attend gradate school, but then I was offered a good job doing marketing, so I changed my mind.

我本來打算讀研的,不過後來有一份不錯的工作,是做市場營銷的,所以我就改變主意了.

M: sounds like you're happy with your decision.

聽起來你工作還蠻開心的.

L: I sure am. So what about you? How did you feel when you graduated?

當然了.那你呢?你畢業的時候感覺怎麼樣啊?

M: it was also a proud day for me, but I also felt like a kind of loss that day.

說實在的,那也是我值得驕傲的一天.不過,我有點失落感.

L: how could it be?

怎麼會呢?

M: while seeing others going to work or continue their study, I didn't know what I would do.

看着別人要麼去工作,要麼去讀研,我卻不知道自己要做什麼.

L: you didn't have an offer?

你沒找到工作嗎?

M: I had one, but I didn't like the job very much. I wanted to attend graduate school, but I was afraid it would be too tough.

有公司要我,但是我不是很滿意.我想讀研,但又擔心太難了.

L: I think you lack in the power of decision. Once you make your decision, don't be overtaken by misgivings and fear. Just go full steam ahead!

你太優柔寡斷了.一旦做了決定,就不要瞻前顧後,畏首畏尾,放手去幹吧


看了“兩人英語對話短文帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.二人英語情景對話帶翻譯

2.二人英語短對話帶翻譯

3.兩人英語對話短文帶翻譯精選

4.兩人簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯

5.有關兩人英語對話短文帶翻譯