當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於醫生的英語對話閱讀

關於醫生的英語對話閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.4W 次

小學英語對話課,是整個小學英語教學中一個必不可少的組成部分。小編精心收集了關於醫生的英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

padding-bottom: 287%;">關於醫生的英語對話閱讀
  關於醫生的英語對話篇1

病人:早上好,大夫

Patient:Good morning, doctor.

醫生:早上好,哪裏不舒服?

Doctor:good morning. What seems to be the trouble?

病人:我最近有點失眠。

Patient:I'm suffering from insomnia.

醫生:這種情況有多久了?

Doctor:How long have you had this problem?

病人:三個月了。

Doctor:Three months.

醫生:服用過什麼藥嗎?

Doctor:Have you take any medicine?

病人:試過安眠藥,但是對我一點兒都不起作用。

Patient:I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.

醫生:有頭痛的情況嗎?

Doctor:Do you have headaches?

病人:有時候有。吃飯也沒有胃口,總是感緊不安。

Patient:Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.

醫生:讓我量量你的血壓。你看來貧血。

Doctor:Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Taking the patient's blood pressure.)

醫生:嗯,沒什麼好擔心的。你只不過是有點勞累過度。

Doctor:Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.

病人:我該怎麼呢?

Patient:What should I do then?

醫生:我想你應該多休息休息。多到戶外活動。不要過度勞累。

Doctor:I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don't strain yourself too much.

病人:謝謝你,大夫。我會照你說的去做。

Patient:Thank you. Doctor. I'll do as you say.

醫生:拿着,這是給你開的處方。我相信這藥會治好你的失眠症的。

Doctor:Here is the prescription for you. I'm sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.

病人:多謝了。再見!

Patient:Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!

醫生:再見!

Doctor:Bye!

  關於醫生的英語對話篇2

One teaspoon three times a day.

每天三次,每次一茶匙。

P: How do I use this suppository?

我怎樣用這栓劑?

Ph: Inset one into your anus (vagina) every night.

每晚塞一個在肛門(陰道)內。

P: Is this for internal use too?

這也是內服藥嗎?

Ph: This is for gargling only.

這是含漱劑。

This will loosen your stools. Please squeeze it into your anus every night.

這是通大便的。請每晚在肛門裏擠一些。

This is a special adhesive for easing the pain. Apply it to the painful area and change it every two day.

這是專爲止痛用的藥膏。貼在痛處,兩天換一次。

Apply some of the ointment, and rub it into the skin.

塗一些這種藥膏並揉進皮膚裏去。

Paint this lotion to the itching spot with this small blush (cotton swab).

用小刷子(棉花棍)把洗劑塗在癢處。

Please dissolve the tablet(powder) in hot water. Soak your hand (foot) in it for twenty minutes twice a day.

請將這藥片(藥粉)溶化在熱水裏。將你的手(腳)泡在裏面,每日兩次,每次20分鐘。

P: How do I use these eye-drops and ointment?

我怎樣使用這些眼藥水和眼藥膏呢?

Ph: Put the eye-drops into your right eye 4-6 times a day, each time one to two drops. Squeeze a bit of the ointment on your eyelid every night.

將這種眼藥水滴入右眼,每天四至六次,每次一、兩滴,每晚在眼皮裏擠一點眼藥膏。

P: How do I apply the nose drops?

我怎樣使用這滴鼻劑呢?

Ph: Bend your head back as far as possible and then put them in.

儘量把頭向後仰,然後將藥滴進去。

P: How do I apply the ear drops?

我怎樣使用滴耳劑呢?

Ph: Turn your head to the side. Put one to two drops in your ear. Press the tragus for a few seconds.

將頭歪向一側,在耳朵裏滴一、兩滴藥水,再把耳屏按幾秒鐘。

P: How do I take (make) the herb medicine?

我怎樣服(熬)中藥呢?

Ph: Put herbs into a pot. Add about cold water. Simmer gently for 20 minutes. Drain the solution. The amount left will be 40 to 50 c.c. This is the first dose. Don't throw the herbs away. DO the same in the evening. That is the second dose. Take the first dose in the morning, the second in the evening.

把草藥放進鍋內。加入 300毫升冷水.用慢(文)火煎 20分鐘。將藥水潷出,約 40-50毫升。這是頭煎。不要將藥扔掉。仍照原法下午再煎一次,這是二煎。頭煎早晨服,二煎晚上服。

We can make the solution for you for six days. Take one bottle daily, half in the morning, half in the evening. Please put them in the refrigerator or keep them in a very cool place. Don't take the medicine while it is cold.

我們可以給你煎出六天的藥。每天服一瓶上午半瓶,下午半瓶。瓶子要放在冰箱裏或是放在涼爽的地方。不能服冷藥。

P: Must I boil it before taking it?

每次服以前要將它煮開嗎?

Ph: No. Put it in a glass and warm it in a bowl of hot water.

不必。可以將藥盛在玻璃杯裏,將它放在一碗熱水中加溫。

P: How do I take these big balls?

這些大藥丸兒怎麼服呢?

Ph: Chew and swallow the bits with water or put them in water to melt them. Remove the wax before taking it.

把它掰成小塊,嚼後用水嚥下,或者把它泡在水裏化開再喝。服前把蠟皮去掉。不必。可以將藥盛在玻璃杯裏,將它放在一碗熱水中加溫。

  關於醫生的英語對話篇3

D: The baby has a heart murmur, but this may be normal. Does he seem to be pretty active?

M: Oh, yes.

D: Does he ever turn blue after eating or after crying?

M: Well, I haven’t noticed anything like that.

D: Does he seem to get tired very often?

M: When he cries a lot he does.

D: We’ll watch this conditin. Is he on any other food than the formula?

M: No.

D: How much formula is he taking?

M: Five ounces.

D: I mean the total, in a day. Is he up to a quart?

M: Just about that.

D: Well, we usually don’t like them to get more than a quart a day. We’ll start him on some solids. He’s gaining weight nicely, I see……No other problems?

M: I don’t think so.

醫生:這個嬰兒心臟有雜音,但雜音可能是正常的。他看起來很活潑?

母親:哦,很活潑。

醫生:他吃奶或哭鬧後有發青紫的現象嗎?

母親:哦,我沒有注意到那樣的情況。

醫生: 他經常顯得疲勞嗎?

母親:當他哭多了就顯得疲勞。

醫生:我們要注意這種情況。他除了吃配方奶以外還吃其他食物嗎?

母親:不吃。

醫生:他吃多少配方奶?

母親:5盎司(142克)。

醫生:我得意思是一天的總量是多少?能吃1夸脫(1.14升)嗎?

母親:差不多1夸脫。

醫生:呃,我們一般不願意讓他們一天吃1夸脫以上。要開始給他吃些固體食物。他的體重會增加得很好,……沒有其他問題了吧?

母親:沒有了。


看了“關於醫生的英語對話”的人還看了:

1.關於醫生常用英語對話閱讀

2.有關看醫生的英語對話閱讀

3.醫生和患者英語對話閱讀

4.關於看病的英語對話閱讀

5.有關於看病的英語對話閱讀

6.關於醫院英語對話短文閱讀