當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第522期:發音講解:teach someone a lesson

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第522期:發音講解:teach someone a lesson

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.63W 次

A:I just taught him a lesson. Nothing more.
我只是教訓他一下,沒別的。
B:I think you carried it out too far. You're to blame.
我認爲你做得過分了,要怪你。
A:Maybe it's my fault.
或許是我錯了吧。


發音訓練
taught him a dɪmə
carried it out dɪ


口語訓練
teach someone a lesson 給某人一個教訓
This accident has taught him a lesson not to drive after drinking.
這次事故給他一個教訓,不要再酒後駕車了。
I'm going to teach him a lesson not to steal.
我要給他一個教訓,不要偷竊。

carry it out too far 做得過分了
He was trying to be helpful,but he carried it out too far.
他想盡力幫忙,但做得有些過了。
Don't carry the matter out too far, or you may get into trouble.
不要把這件事做得太過分了,否則你會招來麻煩。

be to blame(對不好的事)負有責任;該受責備
If anyone's to blame, it's me.
如果有人要受到責備,是我。

padding-bottom: 56.09%;">跟艾米莉一起學口語 第522期:發音講解:teach someone a lesson