當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第692期:out of question和out of the question有什麼區別

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第692期:out of question和out of the question有什麼區別

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.43W 次

out of question

padding-bottom: 75%;">跟艾米莉一起學口語 第692期:out of question和out of the question有什麼區別

毫無疑問


He's out of question the best student in the whole class.

毫無疑問,他是班級最優秀的學生。


It's out of question that she can pass the final exam.

毫無疑問,她能通過期末考試。


02

out of the question

不可能


It's out of the question to arrive there on time.

準時到達那裏是不可能的。


I was hoping we could eat here tonight, but it looks like that's out of the question.

我希望今晚我們能在這裏吃飯,但是看來是不可能了。



A: David, I just got home and I found the house was in a mess. What's going on?

大衛,我剛回到家,我發現家裏一片狼藉,這是怎麼回事?

be in a mess表示“亂糟糟,一團糟”


B: It's out of the question. I just cleaned the house yesterday.

不可能,我昨天剛剛打掃了房子。


A: Did someone steal here? Should I call the police?

難道有人來家裏行竊了?我要不要報警?


B: Jenny, look if our valuables are in a safe, and there are some cash in the drawer of the bedroom, and you should have a check.

Jenny,你先看看我們的貴重物品在不在保險櫃裏,還有臥室的抽屜裏有一些現金,你看看在不在。

have a check表示“檢查”


A: Okay. No, David, we are really stolen. The cash is gone, but there's no sign of the safe being broken.

好的,大衛。糟糕,我們家裏真的遭竊了。現金沒有了,但是保險櫃沒有被撬開的痕跡。

no sign of...沒有...的痕跡


B: Don't worry, I'll ask for a leave right now to get home.

你彆着急,我現在馬上請假趕回家中。

ask for a leave請假


A: What should I do? Should I clean the house?

我應該做什麼?我要把房子打掃一遍嗎?


B: No. We have to call the police, so we need to keep the scene.

不需要,我們要報警,所以要保留現場。

keep the scene保留現場


A: Okay, I take your point. How long will it take you to get home?

好的,我聽你的,你大概多久能到家?


B: Half an hour is oK if there is no traffic jam.

如果不堵車半個小時。