當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 美語情景對話 第427期:Horror Movies 恐怖電影

美語情景對話 第427期:Horror Movies 恐怖電影

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.12W 次

Ruth: So Akane, is there anything that you're frightened of?

魯斯:茜,你有沒有害怕的東西?

Akane: Well… I'm, I'm really scared of horror movies. I never watch them, cuz they really really frighten me.

茜:嗯……我真的很怕看恐怖電影。我從來不看那些電影,因爲它們真的讓我害怕。

Ruth: Horror movies wow. Have your ever seen a horror movie?

魯斯:哇,恐怖電影。你以前看過恐怖電影嗎?

Akane: Well, um, when I was little I used to watch them with my friends, because, back in the 80's, horror movies used to be really popular. Like ah "Jason", and "Freddy Cruger". (Oh yeah) and things like that yeah. But ah, they used to keep me up at night and I couldn't sleep.

茜:嗯,我小時候經常和朋友們一起看恐怖電影,因爲在上世紀80年代恐怖電影很受歡迎。比如有《Jason》和《Freddy Cruger》。(是啊)有很多這樣的電影。但是,這些電影會讓我夜不能寐,無法入睡。

Ruth: Yeah, my friend actually had a "Freddy Cruger" poster. It used to frighten me.

魯斯:是啊,我的朋友原來有一張電影《Freddy Cruger》的海報,那曾經讓我很害怕。

Akane: Did she?

茜:是嗎?

Ruth: Yeah, it wasn't my favorite. So, ah, what don't you like about horror movies?

魯斯:是啊,那並不是我喜歡的東西。所以,你爲什麼不喜歡恐怖電影?

Akane: Well, um, I think, I think uh, I don't know, I think it's the psychological aspect of it. They just really make me feel scared.

茜:嗯,我認爲……我也不知道,我想可能是心理層面的東西吧。那些會讓我感覺很害怕。

Ruth: Ah, heh.. What was the last horror movie that you watched?

魯斯:嗯。你看的最後一部恐怖電影是什麼?

Akane: Um, the last one I watched was, I think it was the "Blair Witch Project".

茜:嗯,我看的最後一部電影應該是《女巫布萊爾》。

Ruth: Oh I know that film, yeah

魯斯:哦,我知道那部電影。

Akane: The first one, I saw it in the theatre with my friend. And I couldn't sleep properly for a week after that.

茜:我是和朋友去電影院看的那部電影。之後一禮拜我都無法入睡。

Ruth: Oh no!

魯斯:哦不!

Akane: Ya, I mean, I know it's stupid. A lot of people think it's a pretty stupid movie. Um, but I think it was just, just the psychological aspect of it that really made me feel scared. And uh, I think, with that movie, after people saw it, they weren't really sure whether it was real or not.

茜:是啊,我是說,我知道那很愚蠢。許多人認爲那是部非常愚蠢的電影。嗯,不過我認爲可能是電影心理層面的東西讓我感到害怕。我認爲許多人在看了那部電影以後都不確定那是不是真的。

Ruth: Oh yeah.

魯斯:是啊。

Akane: And so there was that element as, as well.

茜:所以電影中還有那種元素

Ruth: Was that the same film that I'm thinking of. The one where they filmed people in a forest, is that right?

魯斯:你說的和我想的是一部電影嗎?是那部在叢林裏拍攝的電影嗎?

Akane: Yeah, that's right. It was in a forest. And the whole thing was done with a camcorder. A hand held camcorder. And so, it was, a lot of it was, I think, black and white. I can't remember. And uh, and the camera was very shaky, and…

茜:對,沒錯。是在叢林裏。整部電影都是用便攜式攝像機拍攝的。那是一種手持攝像機。我想,電影裏有很多黑白鏡頭。我記不清了。電影中的鏡頭在顫抖,還有……

Ruth: So it wasn't professionally filmed?

魯斯:所以那並不是專業拍攝了?

Akane: Um, I guess it didn't look like it was.

茜:嗯,我想是看起來不像。

Ruth: Right.

魯斯:好吧。

Akane: Yeah, I heard that the movie actually only took um, It didn't take a lot of money to film it. But it, it made a lot of money.

茜:我聽說那部電影的投資並不多。可是那部電影賺了很多錢。

Ruth: Yeah, I can believe that actually, I can believe that. Well, thanks for that.

魯斯:是啊,實際上我可以理解。謝謝你和我們分享。

padding-bottom: 66.75%;">美語情景對話 第427期:Horror Movies 恐怖電影

譯文屬僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載

重點講解:
1. be scared of
驚恐的;恐懼的;害怕的;
eg. I was scared of slipping on the ice.
我害怕在冰上滑倒。
eg. Most people are scared of radiation.
一般人對輻射都存有恐懼。
2. used to do sth.
過去常常;過去曾;
eg. We used to be rushed off our feet at lunchtimes.
以前我們在午飯時間會忙得不可開交。
eg. He used to go about in a black cape.
他以前常穿一件黑披風。
3. whether or not
無論;是否;
eg. Whether or not he realised the fact was neither here nor there.
他是否認識到事實真相無關緊要。
eg. It's up to you to decide whether we buy this set of furniture or not.
由你來定我們是否買這套傢俱。