當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 美語情景對話 第243期:Restaurant Review 餐廳點評

美語情景對話 第243期:Restaurant Review 餐廳點評

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.37W 次

Todd: So Adrienne, what did you think of the restaurant?

託德:埃德里安娜,你覺得那家餐廳怎麼樣?

Adrienne: It was good. The food was tasty but not as good as Italian food at home.

埃德里安娜:很不錯。食物很好吃,但並不像國內做的意大利菜那麼好。

Todd: Yeah, I kind of think the same thing. It seemed like the noodles were a little hard, I guess you can say.

託德:對,我也是這麼認爲的。麪條有點硬,我想你也感覺到了。

Adrienne: Yeah. Plastic.

埃德里安娜:對。吃着費勁。

Todd: Yeah.

託德:沒錯。

Adrienne: Like, yeah, I agree.

埃德里安娜:就像,嗯,我也這麼覺得。

Todd: Did you like the salad?

託德:你喜歡那個沙拉嗎?

Adrienne: Uh, salad was good, but it's hard to mess up salad.

埃德里安娜:哦,沙拉很好吃,不過沙拉很容易做。

Todd: Yeah, although that salad was pretty nice, right. It was chicken and sauce and peppers and stuff so...

託德:的確,不過剛剛那份沙拉真的很好吃。裏面有雞肉、調味汁、青椒,還有其他的……

Adrienne: And asparagus.

德里安娜:還有蘆筍。

Todd: Like I can't make that salad. So that was pretty good.

託德:我不會做這種沙拉。所以沙拉真的很好吃。

Adrienne: Oh, that's true. I guess your right.

埃德里安娜:哦,的確是這樣。我想你是對的。

Todd: And what did you think about the pizza?

託德:那你覺得批薩怎麼樣?

Adrienne: The pizza was delicious. I would like it to be a little bigger, because pizza at home is usually much bigger but, it was still very good.

埃德里安娜:批薩很好吃。我希望批薩能再大一點兒,因爲國內的批薩通常都要大一些,不過那份批薩已經很不錯了。

Todd: Yeah, I forgot, how much was the bill. How much did we pay?

託德:對,我忘了,剛纔那頓飯多少錢來着?我們花了多少錢?

Adrienne: About 3,000 yen I think.

埃德里安娜:我想大約3000日元。

Todd: 3,000 yen, so what do you think? Is that expensive or cheap or?

託德:3000日元,你怎麼看?你覺得是貴了還是挺便宜的,或是其他的?

Adrienne: That seems pretty standard for Tokyo I think.

埃德里安娜:我想這就是東京的消費水平。

padding-bottom: 70.5%;">美語情景對話 第243期:Restaurant Review 餐廳點評

重點講解:
1.
像…一樣;
eg. I never went through a final exam that was as difficult as that one.
我從來沒有碰到過像那次那麼難的期末考試。
eg. There was no obvious reason why this could not be as good a film as the original.
找不出明顯的理由來解釋爲什麼這部片子拍得不如原先的好。
eg. The streets were as noisy as ever.
街上和往常一樣喧鬧。
2. mess up
搞砸;弄糟;弄髒;弄亂;
eg. He had messed up one career.
他把一份工作弄砸了。
eg. If I messed up, I would probably be fired.
要是我搞砸了,很可能會被炒魷魚。
eg. I hope they haven't messed up your video tapes.
我希望他們沒把您的錄像帶弄亂。