當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第728期:買單時的“客套話”

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第728期:買單時的“客套話”

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.73K 次

A: Have you finished eating?

padding-bottom: 75%;">跟艾米莉一起學口語 第728期:買單時的“客套話”

你吃完了嗎?


B: Not yet. The food in this restaurant is excellent. I'm still working on it.

還沒有,這個餐廳的時候真的很好吃,我還在吃呢。


A: Take your time. We have enough time to go to the cinema. Would you like some drink?

慢慢來,我們有足夠的時間去電影院,你要來點喝的嗎?


B: No, thank you. I have had enough. Let me pay for the bill today.

不謝謝了,我已經吃飽了,今天讓我買單吧。


A: No, this is my treat, please give me the bill.

不,今天我請客,請把賬單給我吧。


B: It's unfair. What about we separate the bill?

那就不公平了,要不我們各自付?


A: Please let me pay the bill. You paid last time because I didn't have any cash on me. Remember?

讓我買單吧,因爲我身上沒有帶現金,上次就是你買單,還記得嗎?


B: Oh, come on. I almost forgot.

算了吧,我已經忘記了。


A: Could I have the Bill, please?

能把賬單給我嗎?


C: Here is your bill. Would you like to pay in cash or by the credit card?

這是您的賬單,您用現金付賬,還是用信用卡?


A: I want to pay by a credit card. Does the bill include the charge for drinks?

我想刷卡付款,這包括酒水的費用了嗎?


C: Yes. The total amount is 187 dollars.

是的,總共是187美元。


A: Here is 200 dollars. You don't need to give me the change, thank you.

這是200美元,你不用給我找零錢,謝謝。


C: My pleasure. Welcome to our restaurant next time.

不用謝,歡迎您再來。