當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第803期:慶祝春節

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第803期:慶祝春節

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.54W 次

celebrate

padding-bottom: 66.09%;">跟艾米莉一起學口語 第803期:慶祝春節

慶祝

Jack has passed his exams. We're going out to celebrate.

傑克已經通過考試,我們要外出慶祝一下。


Chinese celebrate the Lunar New Year.

中國人慶祝農曆新年。


We celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival with some mooncakes.

我們用月餅來慶祝中秋節。


I've never done..

我從沒做過...

I've never heard of the place.

我從來沒有聽說過這個地方。


I've never been to the States.

我從來沒有去過美國。


Conversation


A: Do you know when Spring Festival is this year?

你知道今年春節是什麼時候嗎?


B: Yes, it's next Saturday.

知道啊,是下週六。


A: Oh, good. I thought I had missed it. Are you going to celebrate?

太好了,我還以爲已經過了呢,你們打算慶祝嗎?


B: I don't have any plans to celebrate. What about you?

我還沒有什麼過節的安排,你呢?


A: I'm having some friends and family over for dinner. Do you want to come?

我請了一些朋友,和家裏人一起吃晚餐,你想過來嗎?


B: Sure. Are you going to do anything special to celebrate?

當然好了,你們會做什麼特別的事情來慶祝節日嗎?


A: Yes, we're going to have a big meal together, play mahjong, and make dumplings together.

會呀,我們打算一起吃頓大餐,玩麻將,然後包餃子。


B: When do you plan on eating the dumplings?

你們打算什麼時候吃餃子?


A: It's a tradition in China to eat dumplings at midnight.

中國的傳統習慣是半夜吃餃子。


B: I see. I've never celebrated the Spring Festival before.

我知道了,我以前沒慶祝過春節。


A: Well, you should definitely come to mine this year then. We're going to set off some fireworks in the evening too. It will be a lot of fun.

那你今年一定要來找我一起過。我們晚上會放煙花呢,咱們一定會玩得很開心的。


B: Okay, what time should I come by?

好的,我幾點鐘去?


A: You can come anytime before six PM.

只要晚上六點以前到就行。


B: Should I bring anything with me?

我應該帶點什麼東西嗎?


A: You don't have to bring anything. But if you want to, you could bring a bottle of wine.

你什麼都不用帶,不過如果願意的話,你可以帶一瓶紅酒。


B: OK, should I bring some red envelops for the kids as well?

好的,我是不是還應該給孩子們帶點紅包?


A: Sure, if you want to. I'm sure they'd appreciate it.

你願意的話,那再好不過了。我保證他們會特別喜歡的。