當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 商務英語口語 裝運篇

商務英語口語 裝運篇

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.86W 次

小編爲大家整理了商務英語口語--裝運篇。一起來學習一下吧!

商務英語口語--裝運篇

1. How long does it usually take you to make a delivery?

通常你方需要多長時間交貨?

2. As a rule, we deliver all our orders within three months after

re ceipt of the covering L/C.

一般說來,我們在收到有關的信用證後三個月內可交貨。

3. Could you possibly advance shipment further more?

你方能不能再提前一點交貨?

4. I hope that the goods can be shipped promptly after you get our L/C.

我希望你們能在收到我方信用證後馬上裝運。

5. Shipment should be made before October,otherwise we are not able to catch the season.

十月底前必須交貨,否則就趕不上季節了。

6. The earliest shipment we can make is early March.

三月初是我們能夠做到的最早交貨日期。

7. I’m sorry,we can’t advance the time of shipment.

很抱歉,我們不能提前交貨。

8. The order is so urgently required that we must ask you to expedite shipment.

我方迫切需要這次訂貨,故請貴方加快裝運。

9. We are confident of being able to ship the goods to you by the end of next month.

我們相信能在下月底前將貨物裝運給你們。

10. The goods ordered are all in stock and we assure you that the first steamer will make the shipment available in November.

貴公司訂購的貨物我方均有現貨,可保證在十一月份將貨物裝上第 一條便船。

11. Please see to it that the goods are shipped per PEACE sailing on or about October 15th.

請確保貨物由十月十五日左右啓航的“和平輪”裝運。

12. Shipment by the middle of October will be too late for us.

十月中旬交貨太晚了。

13. We’ll try our best to advance shipment to September.

我們會盡最大努力將交貨期提前到九月。

14. When is the earliest possible date you can ship the goods?

你們最早什麼時候可以裝運?

15. I wonder whether you can make shipment in September.

我想知道你們能否在九月份裝運。

16. How long will the delivery take from here to Canada by sea freight?

從這裏到加拿大海運需多長時間?

17. I don’t think I can promise you any January shipments.

我不能保證一月份發貨。

18. Please be 3ed that the shipment of the cargo (your purchase order No. 123) was sent yesterday, airway bill No.123.

特此通知這批貨物(你方訂單號碼是No.123)昨天已裝運,航 空貨物的領取號碼是No.123。

19. In case you do not receive the goods on or before December 12, please let us know.

萬一你方沒有在12月12日或之前收到貨物,請告知我方。

20. We will do all we can to fill your order so that the goods will be shipped before October 15.

我方將盡全力履行此訂單,將於10月15日前安排這些貨物裝船。

  Dialogue

A: Now we have settled the 3s of payment. Is it possible to effect shipment during September?

B: I don’t think we can.

A: Then when is the earliest we can expect shipment?

B: By the middle of October, I think.

A: That’s too late. You see, November is the season for this commodity in our market, and our Customs 3alities are rather compli- cated.

B: I understand.

A: Besides, the flow through the marketing channels and the red tape involved take at least a couple of weeks. Thus, after ship- ment it will be four to five weeks altogether before the goods can reach our retailers. The goods must therefore be shipped

before October;otherwise we won’t be in time for the selling season.

-- 現在我們已經談妥了付款條件,你方是否能夠在九月份裝船?

-- 我看不行。

-- 那麼最早什麼時候可以裝船呢?

-- 恐怕要在十月中旬。

-- 那太遲了。你知道,在我方市場上,十一月份是這種商品的上 市季節,而我們的海關手續又相當複雜。

-- 我明白。

-- 另外,通過銷售渠道以及繁瑣的公文程序,起碼要花上幾個星 期。這樣從裝船後到我們的零售商收到貨物,總共要用四、五 個星期。因此,十月份前貨物必須裝船,否則我們就趕不上銷 售季節了。