當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 如何寫一封地道又高檔的商務郵件?只要看這份指南就夠了!

如何寫一封地道又高檔的商務郵件?只要看這份指南就夠了!

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.04W 次

 

如何寫一封地道又高檔的商務郵件?只要看這份指南就夠了!
現代職場上,郵件已經成爲重要的溝通形式。然而,如何把郵件寫出花兒,讓同事、老闆、客戶看得賞心悅目卻是一個大學問。 商務寫作指南中,句型固然重要。然而,在這份商務寫作指南中,我們試圖探討一些句型之外的寫作技巧、一些小心思和思路。掌握了這些,你的郵件也能讓人看得賞心悅目,凸顯你的高情商。 一般來說,郵件開頭比較重要。春風化雨的開頭能夠快速拉近彼此的距離,承前啓後,掃清溝通障礙。 下面給大家介紹一些既簡單又經典的開頭句式。

1.  I hope you are doing well.

希望你一切安好。


2.  I hope this finds you well.

希望你一切都好。


3.  Just checking in.

這是美國人常用的句型,就跟咱們的“沒事,打個電話隨便問問,只是聯繫看看你過得好不好”差不多一個意思,讓對方放鬆心情。


4.  Just wanted to send you a quick note to…

只是給你發個信來……


5.  How is everything?

一切還好嗎?


6.  Just checking in to make sure that…

只是過來確認下……


7.  I wanted to reach out to you because…

我只是聯繫你來……

 上面只是開胃小菜,下面小編將介紹一些小技巧,教大家在一些棘手情況下,如何回覆郵件,讓你郵件看起來diplomatic and polite.
1顯示客氣的大殺器:情態動詞和修飾詞 比如,有時候要給老闆彙報一個不太好的消息,如果你郵件寫成下面這樣,可能老闆看了心情會立刻down掉。 There will be a delay in the completion of the project. 那麼,怎樣能夠緩和語氣,讓老闆消化壞消息做好心理建設呢?下面這個句子可以給你點參考: There might be a slight delay in the completion of the project. 這裏就是用了一些小技巧,比如情態動詞might be修飾詞slight讓整個句子變得柔和起來,負面感情低了很多。 曾經就有老外說過,在寫商務郵件時,用好修飾詞是多麼關鍵:If we use qualifiers to decrease the quality of a word, they make great ‘softeners’. Words used to soften the tone of our content or convey politeness when we speak. 再比如其他一些讓郵件變得有禮貌的修飾詞:a little, a bit, a little bit, slight, slightly, small, one or two. 下次,如果要向老闆彙報不好的消息,可以用這些詞試試看哦,比如:We are having problems with the new product.
We are having one or two problems with the new product.
這個新產品有點小問題。 We will run over budget.
We might run slightly over budget.
我們稍微有點超預算了。 The marketing campaign is behind schedule.
The marketing campaign is a little bit behind schedule.
市場活動有點落後於計劃了。 2 化用問句,語氣polite指數爆表另一種讓郵件看起來很有禮貌,誠意十足的辦法就是運用問句,特別是當你想要提出某個意見的時候。 比如,你希望別人重新設計下公司logo,如果你像下面這樣平鋪直敘地講,多半別人會覺得你有點霸道,也許心裏面還有OS:憑什麼你說要重新設計就設計,比如這樣:We should redesign the company logo! 如果給上司郵件中用上面這個句子,簡直就是作死的節奏。所以,聰明人該怎麼說呢? 辦法就是用問句,以非直接的方式提出你的建議,比如:Shouldn’t we redesign the company logo? 一般來說,還可以用couldn't, wouldn't引導的句子表達個人意見,比如: 普通表達:
We must hire a new advertising agency. 高級表達:
Couldn’t we hire a new advertising agency?
Wouldn’t it be better to hire a new advertising agency?
3 活用過去進行時,你的郵件氣質up, up過去進行時也是寫郵件時候的大利器,用的好,可以讓郵件上一個檔次,比如: I hope we can sign the contract today.
I was hoping that we could sign the contract today.
我希望今天咱們能把合約簽了。 I think we need to hire more employees.
I was thinking we need to hire more employees.
我在想我們需要多招一些員工。 I aim to finish this project by the end of the month.
I was aiming to finish this project by the end of the month.
我打算再本月底完成這個項目。 過去進行時到底有啥厲害之處,國外專家這麼說:Using the past continuous makes the sentence sound more hypothetical and tentative, and therefore less direct and is a great technique for injecting diplomacy and politeness into your English. 4 善用被動態,避免說別人壞話被動句式也是轉換生硬語氣的很好的辦法,比如,如果郵件裏出現下面這樣的句子,收件人估計不會很高興吧! 

You have broken my computer!

你弄壞了我的電腦。

 This active voice sentence is brutally direct and if your aim is to avoid confrontation then you might consider using the passive voice to lessen the emotional impact of the sentence: 

My computer has been broken!

我的電腦壞了。

 再比如下面這兩個句式,去除主語之後能夠避免談論到底誰要爲行爲負責,讓句式非常商務範。 You said you were going to sign the deal today.
It was understood that you were going to sign the deal today.
據說,你今天要去籤合約。 You agreed to lower your fees.
It was agreed that you were going to lower your fees.
之前咱們談妥,貴方說會降低費用。
5 學會用“軟化詞”,做心理建設在商務寫作中,如果能用一些“軟化詞”(softener),用這樣一種語言工具可以讓整體內容語調變得更得柔和。 一般來說,傳達不好的消息的時候,可以用這類詞,給收件人做心理建設。
這類詞有: I’m afraid, so sorry, to be honest, unfortunately, with all respect 

To be honest, I think we need to rethink our marketing strategy.

老實說,我覺得我們應該重新思考下市場策略。

 

With all respect, I don’t agree with what you just said.

恕我直言,我不同意你說的話。

 6 活用情態動詞,凸顯情商Modal verbs such as would, could, may or might are great for softening a request or giving a command: I want more time to finish this presentation.
I could use more time to finish this presentation.
It would be nice to have more time to finish this presentation.
如果能多一些時間做這個報告就好了。 Hand me the telephone, please.
Would you hand me the telephone, please?
Could you hand me the telephone, please?
能把電話遞給我嗎?
7 否定句也要變着花兒說不明白這是什麼意思?請看下面的例子。 I’m afraid I haven’t finished the report.
I’m afraid I haven’t been able to finish the report yet.
我恐怕是沒法完成這份報告了。 第一個句子是不是很生硬呢?
第二個句子中加上be able to,可是一個妥妥的心機表達,用來暗示“你還在認真做這個任務,但可能一些不可控力讓你沒法做好,比如很大的工作量啦等等”。而“yet”呢?則是用來強調你還在認真做,快要完成了,讓收件人覺得你一直在努力,消除負面感。 還要一個方式,就是改變論述方式,用多元句型表達,讓否定內容變得不那麼消極。 I can’t give you a better deal than that.
I am not able to give you a better deal than that.
I am unable to give you a better deal than that.
I am not in a position to give you a better deal than that. 8 恰當使用副詞,提升你的人緣商務郵件中,用一些副詞“entirely, totally or completely”可以削減或強化語氣程度,比如: I am unhappy with this agreement.
I am not entirely happy with this agreement.
I am not totally happy with this agreement. 外國專家就曾經說過這樣一句話,表達商務寫作中語法,句型結構的重要性,小編覺得,這段話值得大家看看,在下一次提筆寫郵件時,可以用來提醒自己,一封有範兒的郵件到底該如何寫: Choosing the right words and the right grammar can go a long way to removing some of the unpleasantness of the message we have to deliver.
It can also help us to maintain a level of deference that we wish to show to superiors or clients in the normal course of business. 說了這麼多商務郵件寫作小技巧,下面來看看一些具體場景下,郵件如何能寫出花兒!
別人總習慣在事情最後關頭請你幫助,你不想幫忙,怎麼委拒? I would love to help you out, but I already made commitments to other (coworkers, clients, etc.) to complete their projects today.It wouldn’t be fair to them to not follow through on what I said I would do.I will be sure to fit this in as soon as possible. Thanks for your understanding.
別人總是不直接找相關聯繫人,而是找你做中間人,如何回答? That’s not my area of expertise. I would be happy to connect you with someone who could best help you solve this problem.
如果別人總是讓你在短期內趕任務,怎麼回答? I know this project is a high priority for you, and if it’s absolutely necessary for me to turn something in by that date, I can make it happen.But if I could have a few more (days, weeks, etc.), I could really deliver something of higher quality.Would it be possible for me to have a bit more time? 別人讓你做一些你目前沒時間、沒精力做的事情,怎麼回答? I appreciate you thinking of me, and I’m honored by the request.But unfortunately, I don’t have the time to give this my best right now.I think you would benefit from finding someone who can devote more time and energy to this project. 6個小辦法,如何設定界限,在郵件中給人做心理建設? 

The Deferral: “I’m swamped right now, but feel free to follow up.”

當你很忙的時候,可以回答:我現在忙不過來,但之後會跟進的。

 

The Referral: “I’m not qualified to do what you’re asking, but here’s something else.”

你推薦他人做事情:你要求的事情我現在沒有權利辦到,但我可以給你推薦個人。

 

The Introduction: “This isn’t in my wheelhouse, but I know someone who might be helpful.”

介紹別人時:這事不是我掌管,我知道XXX可以幫到你。

 

The Bridge: “You two are working toward common goals.”

做中介的時候:你們兩個目標倒挺一致的。(言下之意:你兩可以合作,別找我了。)

 

The Batch: “Others have posed the same question, so let’s chat together.”

面對一羣人,如何回答:別人也提了這個問題,我們大家一起來商討看看吧。

 

The Relational Account: “If I helped you, I’d be letting others down.”

面對關係戶,怎麼婉拒:如果我幫了你的話,肯定要讓別人失望了。


此外,商務英語中,哪些詞能用,哪些詞不能用? 最後,咱們來談談郵件結尾怎麼收場。 平常我們寫郵件,結尾的時候,是不是都是千篇一律,從下面三個句子中選用一個呢? “Please let me know if you have any questions.”
“If you have any other problems, just let me know.”
“If there is anything else you need, please let me know.” 但其實這些說法都很生硬,我們跟朋友,客戶,老闆寫郵件,一定要這麼硬邦邦嗎?下次你可以試試下面這些說法哦 “Does this help you?”
“Did that answer your question? And does it make sense?”
“Anything else that I can help with today?”
(本文首發於滬江商務英語公衆號,掃碼關注,即可獲取更多商務英語資訊。轉載請“滬江商務英語”後臺聯繫!)