當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > 朝鮮人如何看待這個世界?看完這份問答我笑了

朝鮮人如何看待這個世界?看完這份問答我笑了

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.17W 次

Have you ever wondered what a typical North Korean's view of the world really is?
你可曾想過一個典型的朝鮮人到底是如何看待這個世界的?

Journalist and writer Eric Lafforgue did and on one his visits to the country managed to get an insight into the everyday life of a North Korean.
記者兼作家埃裏克·拉弗格在遊覽朝鮮的時候試着瞭解了一名朝鮮人的日常生活。

Miss Kim is 20. She lives in Pyongyang, North Korea's capital. She is studying English. She assisted Eric during his sixth trip to North Korea as an assistant guide although she has never previously left the capital city of Pyongyang. Eric said she was shy at first, but became quite talkative as the days went on and described to the everyday lives of young North Koreans.
20歲的金小姐生活在朝鮮首都平壤。她目前正在學英語。雖然她以前從未離開過平壤,但在埃裏克第六次遊覽朝鮮的時候,她是埃裏克的導遊。埃裏克表示,最初的時候,金小姐有點害羞,但隨着時間的推移,她變得健談起來,而且還向埃裏克講述了一個年輕的朝鮮人的日常生活。

朝鮮人如何看待這個世界?看完這份問答我笑了

Do you know Michael Jackson?
你知道邁克爾·傑克遜嗎?

I have heard of him, yes.
是的,我聽說過他。

And Lady Gaga?
嘎嘎小姐呢?

I don’t know who he is, no.
沒有,我不知道他是誰。

Why doesn’t English or American pop music reach your country?
爲什麼你們國家沒有英國或美國流行音樂呢?

Mr Eric, because it is not what we like to listen to. But we know Mozart, Bach and Beethoven.
埃裏克先生,因爲我們不喜歡聽這些。但是我們知道莫扎特、巴赫和貝多芬。

Why do boys and girls not dance together?
爲什麼男孩子和女孩子不一起跳舞呢?

They are shy, do you dance with girls that you don’t know, Mr Eric?
他們很害羞,你會和你不認識的女孩跳舞嗎,埃裏克先生?

What is the criteria for beauty in North Korea?
朝鮮評判美女的標準是什麼?

Mr Eric, a woman should have big eyes, a high nose, a small mouth and a white skin and she should not be skinny. Women in North Korea are truly beautiful flowers.
埃裏克先生,一名女子應該有大眼睛、高鼻樑、小嘴巴、白皮膚,而且不要太瘦。朝鮮的女子確實像花兒一樣漂亮。

Do women find Kim Jong Un handsome?
女士們認爲金正恩長得帥嗎?

Mr Eric, that’s an outrageous question.
埃裏克先生,這是一個非常無禮的問題。

Do you have any idea of the lastest European fashions?
你瞭解歐洲時尚嗎?

No, Mr Eric.
我不瞭解,埃裏克先生。

Young people buy jeans in which there are holes.
年輕人會去買有洞的牛仔褲。

Holes?
有洞?

Yes, they buy worn jeans or which have been ripped.
是的,他們會去買磨舊的或撕裂的牛仔褲。

I don't believe you Mr Eric, you are joking.
我不相信,你在開玩笑,埃裏克先生。

Who is the richest person in North Korea?
朝鮮最富有的人是誰?

We are all equal, Mr Eric.
我們都是平等的,埃裏克先生。

What happens if a South Korean crosses the border and comes to the North?
如果一個韓國人穿過邊境來到朝鮮,會怎麼樣?

We welcome him.
我們會歡迎他。

And if a North Korean goes to the South? How do you imagine life in the South?
如果一個朝鮮人去韓國呢?你能想象朝鮮人在韓國是怎樣生活的嗎?

I have no idea, Mr Eric. I can’t.
我不知道,我不能去韓國,也不能在那兒生活,埃裏克先生。

What happens if a woman becomes pregnant but is not married? Is the baby kept?
如果一名女子未婚先孕會怎麼樣?孩子會留下來嗎?

That never happens.
絕不會發生這種事。

Yes but, you never know, an accident...
是的,但是,世事難料,比如說一場意外……

It never happens.
絕不會發生這種事。

How is AIDS treated in North Korea?
在朝鮮是如何治療艾滋病的?

We don't have AIDS here, Mr Eric.
埃裏克先生,我們這兒沒有艾滋病。

What do you do if you lose your Kim Jong Il and Kim II Sung’s badge?
如果你丟掉了自己的金正日和金日成徽章,你會怎麼辦?
We don’t lose it.
我們不會丟掉徽章的。

Let’s imagine you put it in the washing machine with your clothes.
想像一下你把它跟你的衣服一起放進了洗衣機裏。
It never happens.
絕不會發生這種事。

Do you always lock your bike in Pyongyang?
在平壤,你會一直鎖着自己的自行車嗎?
Yes, Mr Eric.
是的,埃裏克先生。

So theft happens in North Korea?
所以在朝鮮,盜竊是常有的事?
No, it doesn’t.
不,不會。

If you lock it, there must be a reason why.
你鎖上自行車一定是有理由的。
Your question is embarrassing. Let’s carry on with the visit please.
你的問題讓我很爲難。我們還是繼續參觀吧。

How old was Kim II Sung when...
當……的時候,金日成多大年紀了?
(Interrupts) We don’t say Kim II Sung, that’s disrespectful. We say the Great Leader Kim II Sung.
(打斷)我們不會(直接)說金日成,這很不禮貌。我們會說偉大領袖金日成。

Who was Kim Il Sung for you?
對你來說,金日成是怎樣的人?
Mr Eric, I can tell you that he was the pillar of my heart.
埃裏克先生,我可以告訴你,他是我內心的支柱。

I want to offer you a gift, what would you like?
我想給你一個禮物,你想要什麼呢?
Great leader Kim Jong Un would be a great gift.
偉大領袖金正恩會是一個很棒的禮物。

Would you like to visit a foreign country?
你想去遊覽另一個國家嗎?
Yes Mr Eric, I would like to visit England.
是的,埃裏克先生。我想去英國看看。

Why not the USA, as you speak English?
既然你會講英語,爲什麼不選美國呢?

No, I only speak England’s English.
不,我只講英式英語。