當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 職場英語中商務談判對話

職場英語中商務談判對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8K 次

說服是商務談判中最困難的一個環節。那麼在談判過程中,談判者如何說服對方,順利達成協議是非常重要的。以下是商務談判中經常遇到的對話,供大家參考學習。

padding-bottom: 133.33%;">職場英語中商務談判對話

一、John: It’s nice to meet you. Welcome to our company. My name is Jeff John. I'm in charge of the sales department. This is my business card.
約翰:歡迎到我們公司來。我叫約翰哲夫,負責銷售部門。這是我的名片。
Michael: Good morning, Mr. John. Glad to meet you.I'll give you mine too.
邁克爾:這是我的名片。
John: Did you receive the sample we sent last week?
約翰:你有沒有收到我們上週寄給你的樣品?
Michael: Yes, we finished the evaluation of it. If the price is acceptable we would like to order now.
邁克爾:收到了,我們已進行了評估。如果價格合適,我們現在就想訂貨。
John: I'm very glad to hear that.
約翰:聽到這個我真高興。
Michael: If you are prepared to cut down your price by 8%, we might come to terms.
邁克爾:如果你們能降低8%,我們可能會達成交易。
John: 8%? I’m afraid you are asking too much. Actually, we have never gave such lower price. For friendship’s sake, we may exceptionally consider reducing the price by 5%. This is the highest reduction we can afford.
約翰:8%降的太多了,事實上,我們從來沒有給過這樣低的價格。爲了咱們的友誼,我們可以考慮破例降價5%。這是我們能夠承受的最低價格了。
Michael: I think the price is a little high. Can't you reduce it?
邁克爾:我覺得這個價貴了點,你能不能減一點?
John: I'm afraid we can't. This is our rock bottom price.
約翰:恐怕不行,這是我們的底價了。
Michael: Well, I'll accept the price and place an initial order of 10,000 units.
邁克爾:行,我接受這個價格,第一批訂10,000件。
John: Very good. It's been a pleasure to do business with you, Mr. Michael.
約翰:太好了。邁克爾先生,跟你做生意真是我的榮幸。
Michael: The pleasure is ours. Can you deliver the goods by May 1st?
邁克爾:是我們的榮幸纔對。你們能在5月1號前發貨嗎?
John: Of course.
約翰:當然行。
Michael:That’s fine. See you tomorrow.
邁克爾:那好吧。明天見。
John: See you and thanks for coming, Mr. Michael.
邁克爾:謝謝您的光臨,再見,邁克爾先生。


二、Seller: This is our rock-bottom price, Mr. Lee.
賣方:李先生,這是我們的最低價格了。
Buyer: If that's the case. there's not much point in further discussion. We might as well call the whole deal off.
買方:如果是這樣的話,那就沒有什麼意義再談下去了。我們還不如取消這筆生意算了。
Seller: What I mean is that we:ll never be able to come down to your price. The gap is too great.
賣方:我的意思是說我們永遠不可能把價格降到你們要求的價格。差距太大了。
Buyer: I think it unwise for either of us to be inflexible. How about meetingeach other halfway?
買方:我認爲我們都這麼強硬很不明智。我們能不一能各讓一半?
Seller: What's your proposal?
賣方:您的提議是什麼?
Buyer: Your unit price is 100 dollars higher than we want. Well, I suggest wemeet each other half way.
買方:你們的單價比我們想要的價格高出100美元。嗯,我建議各讓一步。
Seller: Do you mean a further reduction of 50 dollars in our price? That'simpossible!
賣方:您是說讓我們再減價50美元嗎?那真的不可能。
Buyer: What would you suggest?
買方:您的意見呢?
Seller: The best we can do is another 30 dollars off. That's definitely the lowest we can go.
賣方:我們最多隻能再減30美元,這可絕對是最低價了。
Buyer:That still leaves a gap of 20 dollars. Let's meet each other
half-awayagain and split the difference; I think this is a price we can
both besatisfied with.
買方:這樣還留下20美元的差額呢。咱們再各讓一半,分擔差額吧。我認爲我們雙方都能滿意這個價格。
Seller: OK. We can meet half way again.
賣方:好吧。我們就再各讓一半吧。