當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第56期:電話談話技巧(2)

職場英文口語 第56期:電話談話技巧(2)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.9W 次

Good. Now, when the person has introduced themself – this is Mrs Smith or whatever, say: Hello Mrs Smith, how can I help you?

padding-bottom: 149.88%;">職場英文口語 第56期:電話談話技巧(2)
很好。現在,當一個人介紹她自己說我是史密斯女士或其他什麼時,你要說:你好,史密斯女士,我能爲你做什麼嗎?

Or, if you know them already, you might say: Hello Mrs Smith, how are you?

或者如果你已經知道他們是誰了,你可以說:你好,史密斯女士,你好嗎?

Okay, what if Mrs Smith wants to speak to Tom but he's not there?

好的,如果史密斯女士想找湯姆說話,但他又不在怎麼辦?

You say: "I'm really sorry, he's not available at the moment. Can I take a message?"

你可以說:“我很抱歉,他現在不在,我能幫你留言嗎?”

Or: "I'm afraid he's busy, shall I ask him to call you back?" Okay.

或者說:“恐怕他現在很忙,我能讓他過會兒給你回電嗎?” 好的。

And, to end a conversation, you can say: "Thank you for calling, goodbye."

對話結束時,你可以說:“謝謝你的來電,再見。”

Let's do another practice!

讓我們再做一個練習!

Hello? Tip Top Trading.

你好?這裏是 Tip Top Trading。

Hello, this is Mrs Smith.

你好,我是史密斯女士。

Hello Mrs Smith, how can I help you?

你好,史密斯女士,我可以幫你做些什麼?

I'd like to speak to Tom please.

請讓湯姆接電話。

I'm really sorry, he's not available at the moment. Can I take a message?

我很抱歉,他現在不在,我能幫你留言嗎?