當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第22期:禮貌的請求(3)

職場英文口語 第22期:禮貌的請求(3)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.91W 次

Instead of saying 'Please send me the file' you could say 'Could you possibly send me the file?' or 'Would you mind sending me the file?'

padding-bottom: 66.72%;">職場英文口語 第22期:禮貌的請求(3)
與其說“請把文件發我”,你應該說“你能不能把文件發給我?”或者“你介意把那份文件發我嗎?”

English is so confusing! I'll try to remember that.

英語真複雜!我會試着記住的。

Oh no, the printer isn't even set up!

不,打印機甚至都沒有設置好!

Tom? Yeah?

湯姆? 什麼是?

Please help me with…I mean, could you possibly help me with the printer?

請幫我……我是說,你能不能幫我弄一下這個打印機?

Er...I really need to finish this email. It's to a really important new client.

我真的得弄完這封郵件,這是給一個重要的新客戶的。

But it's really urgent. Would you mind writing your email later?

但這真的很緊急。你介意等會兒再寫你的郵件嗎?

Okay, since you asked so nicely. Let's have a look...

好的,既然你問的這麼誠懇。那我們就看看吧。

Well, it's a good thing Anna has understood how to use 'could' and 'would' to ask for things, before she upsets anyone else.

這是一件好事,在安娜惹惱其他人之前,她已經學會了如何用“could”和“would”來詢問。

Let's hear those phrases again.

讓我們再聽聽那些表達。

I was wondering if you could do something for me?

我在想你是不是可以幫我做點事情?

Would you be able to print out a file for me?

你能幫我打印一份文件嗎?

Could I have it within ten minutes please?

你能在十分鐘內給我嗎?

Could you possibly help me with the printer?

你能不能幫我弄一下這個打印機?