當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第79期:禮貌的要求(2)

職場英文口語 第79期:禮貌的要求(2)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.42W 次

Says who? Err, Me?

padding-bottom: 133.33%;">職場英文口語 第79期:禮貌的要求(2)
誰說的? 我?

Anna. You’ll have to do better than that.

安娜,你應該做得比剛纔更好纔對。

Be polite, but be firm too.

禮貌點,但是也要態度堅定。

Try saying, ‘would you mind not doing that please?’

試着說,“請你不要這麼做,好嗎?”

I’ll try. Mr Ingle, would you mind not doing that please?

我試試。英格爾先生,請你不要這麼做,好嗎?

Why’s that then?

怎麼了?

He’s not being very nice is he?

他並不是很友好,是吧?

You need to give your reasons. Say, ‘I’m afraid it’s against company policy’.

你要給出原因。比如,“恐怕這違反了公司政策”。

Go on you can do it.

加油,你能做到。

Mr Ingle… I’m afraid it’s against company policy.

英格爾先生,恐怕這違反了公司政策。

And… it is actually against the law to smoke here… and… it’s not a nice smell, is it?

在這裏抽菸違反了法律,而且味道也不好聞,不是嗎?

Well, smells OK to me.

我沒覺得不好聞。

Well, I’m sorry to have to ask you this but you need to put it out.

抱歉我必須這麼說,但是你得熄滅它。

Put what out – the cat? !

放什麼出去,貓?!

No. You need to extinguish your cigarette… please.

不是,請你要熄滅你的煙。

Says who?

誰說的?

Well, I’m sure your team wouldn’t like to see you breaking the law and besides, it could cause a fire. That would be awful.

我想你的團隊成員可不想看到你違反法律,還有可能引發火災。這樣就壞了。

Yeah, I suppose it would.

是,可能會吧。