當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第21期:禮貌的請求(2)

職場英文口語 第21期:禮貌的請求(2)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.54W 次

Er, ask Denise. She should know.

padding-bottom: 66.72%;">職場英文口語 第21期:禮貌的請求(2)
問丹尼斯,她應該知道。

Ok, thanks Tom, I'll ask her.

好的,謝謝湯姆,我會問她的。

I'd warned her, you know, I said 'Victoria, if you don't change your hairdresser... Denise? One day you'll… hold on a moment.

我警告過她,我說:“維多利亞,如果你不換髮型師……” 丹尼斯? 終有一天你會……等會兒。

Anna? Please email me the background file on CBL.

安娜? 請把CBL公司的背景資料用郵件發我。

Er! Thank you.

謝了。

Who does that girl think she is?

那女孩以爲自己是誰?

girl...I told you about with the saucepans, that's the one.

新來的女孩,安娜。我跟你說過她。對,就是拿燉鍋的那個人。

She's only been here five minutes and she's already acting like the Queen of Sheba.

她剛來了五分鐘,就好像希巴女王一樣。

Oh and Denise, please send it to me within five minutes, Paul needs it soon. Thank you.

丹尼斯,請在五分鐘內發給我,保羅急着要呢,謝謝。

Well, honestly!

的確!

Good to see who's the boss, eh Denise? Really!

很高興知道誰是領導了吧,丹尼斯? 確實!

Er, Anna, I think you've upset Denise. Upset Denise?

安娜,我想你讓丹尼斯生氣了。 讓丹尼斯生氣了?

You were a bit rude when you asked her for help. Was I?

你求她幫忙時有點無禮。 我有嗎?

Remember what I said Anna.

記得我說的嗎,安娜。

Just using ‘please’ to ask someone to do something can sound a little rude.

只用“請”來讓某人做某事的話聽起來有點無禮。