當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第27期:如何表達歉意(1)

職場英文口語 第27期:如何表達歉意(1)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 4.3K 次

Ah hello! Welcome back to Tip Top Trading – the UK's leading wholesaler of imitation fruit.

職場英文口語 第27期:如何表達歉意(1)
你好!歡迎回到Tip Top Trading,英國主要的仿真水果批發商。

Today you're joining us in the middle of the action!

今天,你將和我們一起參與其中!

Anna is with an important client Mr Lime, from Citrus Ventures.

安娜正和來自Citrus Ventures公司的重要客戶Lime先生在一起。

He's angry and she'll have to calm him down.

他很生氣,而她將必須讓他冷靜下來。

She could cope brilliantly here or this could be a horrible mess!

她可以處理得很得當,也可以把它變成一團糟!

Well Mr Lime, how can I help you?

Lime先生,我能幫你做什麼?

On Monday I was meant to receive 8,000 plastic grapefruit from Tip Top Trading. Yes.

我本該在週一收到8000個來自Tip Top Trading的塑料葡萄。 是的。

The delivery was made on Tuesday. Oh dear.

結果週二才送到。 天啊。

And instead of 8,000 plastic grapefruit, I got 800,000 plastic pineapples!

而且我收到的不是8000個塑料葡萄,而是80萬個塑料菠蘿!

Right Anna, this is serious.

是的,安娜,這很嚴重。

You're going to have to apologise and show that you really mean it.

你必須要道歉,並且表現得很真誠。

Say: I'm really sorry to hear that.

比如說:我真的很抱歉聽到這個消息。

I'm really sorry to hear that, Mr Lime.

Lime先生,我真的很抱歉聽到這個消息。

What on earth am I going to do with 800,000 plastic pineapples?

我究竟要怎麼處理80萬個塑料菠蘿?

Show Mr Lime that you understand the problem.

告訴Lime先生你懂他的苦惱。

These are phrases you can use: That's totally unacceptable.

你可以使用這些表達方式:太讓人難以接受了。