職場英文口語 第25期:如何給予幫助(2)
Let me help.
我來幫你。Thanks Anna, but these are big, big clients.
謝謝安娜,但這些都是極其重要的客戶。They need someone of experience.
他們需要有經驗的人。
Well, give me a shout if you need anything!
需要我的時候叫我!I can handle this, alright?
我能處理這些,好嗎?'I can handle this'ateful idiot.
我能處理這些……不知感恩的白癡。But you used all the right phrases Anna, well done.
但是安娜,你用的都是正確的表達,幹得好。Anyway, I bet he'll change his mind.
不過,我打賭他會改主意。Oooh, I know, and the purple ones are so much more powerful...
我知道,紫色的那個太可怕了……Anna? Could you help me?
安娜,你能幫我嗎?I told you so!
我跟你說過吧!They've both arrived at once! Oh God!
他們一起來了!上帝!I'll deal with Mrs Kumquat... Okay.
我來處理Kumquat女士…… 好的。You talk to Mr Lime, he's from a company called Citrus Ventures.
你來跟Lime先生談,他來自Citrus Ventures公司。They own hundreds of juice bars.
他們有數百個果汁吧。Are you sure that's a good idea Tom?
你確定這是一個好主意嗎,湯姆?I don't have much choice, do I?
我沒有太多的選擇,不是嗎?Well I could... Just keep him occupied Anna, tell him how great he , no, tell him how great I am.
我可以…… 安娜,拖住他,告訴他,他有多棒……不,告訴他我有多棒。Find out what he wants.
看看他到底要什麼。