當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > 政府工作報告要點回顧大綱

政府工作報告要點回顧大綱

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.74W 次

3月5日上午9時,第十二屆全國人民代表大會第五次會議在人民大會堂開幕,聽取和審議國務院總理李克強關於政府工作的報告,審查國務院關於2016年國民經濟和社會發展計劃執行情況與2017年國民經濟和社會發展計劃草案的報告,審查國務院關於2016年中央和地方預算執行情況與2017年中央和地方預算草案的報告。

3月5日,第十二屆全國人民代表大會第五次會議在北京人民大會堂開幕。國務院總理李克強作政府工作報告。

padding-bottom: 65.12%;">政府工作報告要點回顧

一、2016年工作回顧
A review of our work in 2016

經濟運行緩中趨穩、穩中向好;
The economy has registered a slower but stable performance with good momentum for growth.

國內生產總值達到74.4萬億元,增長6.7%;
GDP reached 74.4 trillion yuan, representing 6.7-percent growth.

居民消費價格上漲2%;
The CPI rose by 2 percent.

工業企業利潤由上年下降2.3%轉爲增長8.5%;
With an 8.5-percent increase in profits, industrial enterprises reversed the previous year's negative growth of 2.3 percent.

就業增長超出預期;
Employment growth exceeded projections.

全年城鎮新增就業1314萬人;
A total of 13.14 million new urban jobs were added.

年末城鎮登記失業率4.02%,爲多年來最低;
The registered urban unemployment rate stood at 4.02 percent at year-end 2016, the lowest level in years.

供給側結構性改革初見成效;
Initial success was achieved in supply-side structural reform.

服務業增加值佔國內生產總值比重上升到51.6%;
The value created by the service sector rose to 51.6 percent of GDP.

大衆創業、萬衆創新廣泛開展;
People were busy launching businesses or making innovations.

全國居民人均可支配收入實際增長6.3%;
Personal per capita disposable income increased by 6.3 percent in real terms.

農村貧困人口減少1240萬;
The number of people living in poverty in rural areas was reduced by 12.4 million.

出境旅遊超過1.2億人次;
Overseas trips exceeded 120 million.

廣義貨幣M2增長11.3%,低於13%左右的預期目標;
The M2 money supply increased by 11.3 percent, below our projected target of around 13 percent.

深入推進“互聯網+”行動和國家大數據戰略;
We took further steps to implement the Internet Plus action plan and the national big data strategy.

74個重點城市細顆粒物(PM2.5)年均濃度下降9.1%;
A 9.1-percent drop in the annual average density of fine particulate matter (PM2.5) was seen in 74 major cities.

二、2017年工作總體部署
What the government will do in 2017

今年發展的主要預期目標是:
Key projected targets for development this year:

國內生產總值增長6.5%左右,在實際工作中爭取更好結果;
GDP growth of around 6.5 percent, or higher if possible in practice.

居民消費價格漲幅3%左右;
CPI increase kept around 3 percent.

城鎮新增就業1100萬人以上,城鎮登記失業率4.5%以內;
Over 11 million new urban jobs, and a registered urban unemployment rate within 4.5 percent.

繼續實施積極的財政政策和穩健的貨幣政策。
We will continue to pursue a proactive fiscal policy and a prudent monetary policy.

三、2017年重點工作任務
Major areas of work for 2017

3.1 用改革的辦法深入推進“三去一降一補”。
Pushing ahead with the five priority tasks through reform

紮實有效去產能。
Take solid and effective steps to cut overcapacity

因城施策去庫存。
Take targeted policies to cut excess urban real estate inventory

積極穩妥去槓桿。
Carry out deleveraging in an active and prudent way.

多措並舉降成本。
Take multiple measures to cut costs.

精準加力補短板。
Take targeted and powerful measures to strengthen areas of weakness.

3.2 深化重要領域和關鍵環節改革
Deepening reform in major sectors and key links

持續推進政府職能轉變。
We will continue to transform government function.

繼續推進財稅體制改革。
We will continue to reform fiscal and tax systems.

抓好金融體制改革。
We will advance reforms in the financial sector.

加快推進國企國資改革。
We will speed up the reform of SOEs and state capital.

更好激發非公有制經濟活力。
We will do more to energize the non-public sector.

加強產權保護制度建設。
We will improve the property rights protection system.

大力推進社會體制改革。
We will make a big push for progress in the reform of the social system.

深化生態文明體制改革。
We will deepen institutional reform to build a sound ecological environment.

3.3 進一步釋放國內需求潛力
Doing more to unleash the potential of domestic demand

促進消費穩定增長。
We will promote a steady increase in consumer spending.

積極擴大有效投資。
We will work proactively to expand effective investment.

優化區域發展格局。
We will improve planning for regional development.

紮實推進新型城鎮化。
We will take solid steps to pursue a new type of urbanization.

3.4 以創新引領實體經濟轉型升級
Transforming and upgrading the real economy through innovation

提升科技創新能力。
We will strengthen our capability for making technological innovations.

加快培育壯大新興產業。
We will accelerate the development of emerging industries.

大力改造提升傳統產業。
We will endeavor to transform and upgrade traditional industries.

持續推進大衆創業、萬衆創新。
We will continue to encourage people to start businesses and make innovations.

全面提升質量水平。
We will take comprehensive steps to improve product quality.

3.5 促進農業穩定發展和農民持續增收
Promote steady development of agriculture and continued increases in rural incomes

推進農業結構調整。
We will push forward with structural adjustment in agriculture.

加強現代農業建設。
We will boost the development of modern agriculture.

深化農村改革。
We will deepen rural reform.

加強農村公共設施建設。
We will step up the development of public facilities in rural areas.

3.6 積極主動擴大對外開放
Actively expanding China's opening up to the world

紮實推進“一帶一路”建設。
We will make solid efforts to pursue the Belt and Road Initiative.

促進外貿繼續回穩向好。
We will ensure that foreign trade continues to pick up and register steady growth.

大力優化外商投資環境。
We will make big moves to improve the environment for foreign investors.

推進國際貿易和投資自由化便利化。
We will promote the liberalization and facilitation of international trade and investment.

3.7 加大生態環境保護治理力度
Effectively strengthening environmental protection

堅決打好藍天保衛戰。
We will make our skies blue again.

強化水、土壤污染防治。
We will strengthen the prevention and control of water and soil pollution.

推進生態保護和建設。
We will move forward with ecological conservation and improvement.

3.8 推進以保障和改善民生爲重點的社會建設
Promoting social development to ensure and improve the wellbeing of our people

大力促進就業創業。
We will strive to boost employment and business startups.

辦好公平優質教育。
We will work to ensure that our people have access to equitable and quality education.

推進健康中國建設。
We will make continued progress in building a Healthy China.

織密扎牢民生保障網。
We will weave a strong safety net to ensure people's wellbeing.

發展文化事業和文化產業。
We will develop cultural programs and industries.

推動社會治理創新。
We will explore new forms of social governance.

人命關天,安全至上。
We will ensure workplace safety and people's lives.

3.9 全面加強政府自身建設
Strengthening the all-around improvement of government

堅持依法全面履職。
We will continue to work to see that government functions are fully carried out in accordance with law.

始終保持廉潔本色。
We will maintain ethical conduct and moral integrity at all times.

勤勉盡責幹事創業。
We will perform with a strong work ethic, sense of responsibility, and enterprising spirit.