當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > 20幾歲必需明白的15件人生大事

20幾歲必需明白的15件人生大事

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.06K 次

padding-bottom: 72.97%;">20幾歲必需明白的15件人生大事

1. So, You Graduated College
1. 從大學畢業

This is definitely a milestone for your 20s. Throw your hat in the air!
這是你20幾歲人生的里程碑。將學位帽拋向天空吧!

2. You Start Eyeing a Career
2.開始尋找自己的職業

It's time to trade in part-time wages for benefits and a salary.
是時候結束打零工的生活,開始找份穩定的工作了。

3. You Take Rejection With Grace
3. 優雅的接受拒絕

Not every company will hire you, and that's OK. One door closing just leads to another opening.
不是每一個公司都會僱用你。這沒有關係。一扇門的關閉意味着另一扇的敞開。

4. 401(k) Becomes More Important Than Designer Items
4. 社保比名牌更重要

At this moment, you realize retirement has of higher importance than a pair of Louboutins or aLouis Vuitton bag.
這個時候,你會意識到退休比一雙Louboutins的鞋,或LV的包要重要很多。

5. You Realize Everything Your Parents Have Done For You
5. 你會明白父母爲你所做的一切

Call your mom and dad back — they'll appreciate hearing your voice. After all, no one has a bigger fan than their parents, and they deserve some thanks for putting up with you all these years.
給爸爸媽媽回個電話,他們聽到你的聲音會特別高興。畢竟,任何人都不會比父母更愛你。他們養育了你多年,感謝是應該的。

6. Mastering Time Management Is a Must
6. 必須合理安排時間

Eating breakfast and checking your email at the same time? No problem.
吃早飯的同時檢查電子郵件?沒問題!7. You Haven't Given Up on Your Dreams
7. 永不放棄夢想

No matter how big or small.
夢想無論大小,永不放棄。

8. People Think You're Old, Because You Go to Bed Early
8. 別人認爲你老了,因爲你睡得早了

Instead of hitting the town for a crazy night, you opt out for a full night's rest. Early bird gets the worm!
與其去市裏瘋玩一晚,不如好好休息。記住,早起的鳥兒有蟲吃。

9. You're Doing What You Love
9. 你正在做的,就是自己熱愛的

Whether you've landed your dream job or are doing a hobby on the side, being able to do what you love is an achievement in itself.
無論你是正在做自己夢寐以求的工作,還是把興趣當成一種兼職,能夠做自己喜歡的事情,本身就是一種成功。

10. You Finally Know What Work-Life Balance Means
10. 你最終明白瞭如何平衡工作與生活

Just because you're working doesn't mean you don't have a life outside the office.
工作並不是意味着你沒有了辦公室以外的生活。

Pay Yourself First
11. 自力更生

Rather than splurging at the local mall, your rent, electricity bills, and student loans are a few of the things you want to prioritize. Leftover money can be thrown into a savings account, because there's nothing like some interest to get extra cash in your pocket!
與去商場揮霍相比,自己的房租、電費、學生貸款成爲了優先考慮的東西。剩下的錢會被存進銀行,因爲這可以讓自己多獲得一部分利息。

12. Happy Hour Becomes an Important Event
12.歡樂時光變得很重要

Whether for networking or de-stressing, it's always 5 o'clock somewhere.
無論是社交還是減壓,都變成了歡樂時光。

13. Vacation Funds Become Key
13. 度假基金很重要

You know that trip you always wanted to take? Now there's room in your budget for it (if you've planned ahead, of course).
還記得你一直很想去的那個地方嗎?現在你可以爲旅行做預算了(當然你必須提前爲旅行做計劃才行)。

14. There's No Question Who Your True Friends Are
14. 十分確定誰纔是自己真正的朋友

It might be time to sort out who's really there for you and who's not.
現在是時候分辨出誰纔是自己真正的朋友,誰不是。

15. People Come to You For Advice
15.人們開始尋求你的建議

Why yes, you do have some words of wisdom.
爲什麼呢?因爲現在開始你已經有了些人生感悟了。