當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 職場英文口語:別緻的聖誕節

職場英文口語:別緻的聖誕節

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.68K 次

英語在職場的溝通越來越普變,如果英語口語不好的話,對工作很有影響。而且職場英語口語有其專業性,對口語的使用者也會有更高的要求,所以對英語口語不好的小夥伴如何提升職場英語口語是一個迫切需要解決的問題。今天就和大家一起來分享一篇職場英文口語:別緻的聖誕節,希望能幫到大家。

padding-bottom: 141.91%;">職場英文口語:別緻的聖誕節

職場英文口語:別緻的聖誕節(一)

I bought it when I was hoping to marry a man calledFrank,

我買的那時候還希望能夠嫁給Frank,

although it turned out Frank wasn’t much of a man. (Starts to cry)

儘管結果表明Frank並不是我要找的那個人。(開始哭)

Oh Denise, never mind. Have you seen Tomanywhere?

Oh Denise,沒關係的。你看到Tom在那裏了嗎?

Over there… trying to earn his… bonus.

在那裏...正努力得回他的...獎金。

(slurring speech)… great bubbly… so, have I told you about our plastic fruit… you’ve got to buysome… please?

(聲音顫抖地)...香檳太棒了...所以,我是不是已經告訴你關於我們的塑料水果的事了...你已經打算要買了...是吧?

It’s ok, no thanks… will you excuse me?

沒有關係,不了謝謝...我失陪了?

How about you, darling? Are you in the market for a plastic lemon?

你呢,親愛的?你們市場需要塑料的檸檬嗎?

Tomato? Kumquat? No? Why not! Oh, I need more champagne.

番茄呢?金橘嗎?沒有?爲什麼不呢?哦,我要再來點香檳。

(calling across the room) Tom, Tom. I think you’ve drunk too much.

(從屋子一遍響起叫聲)Tom,Tom。我覺得你喝的夠多了。

You shouldn’t mix business with pleasure.

你不應該把生意和樂趣混爲一談。

Anyway, it’s too late now, you’re not going to get you bonus.

不管怎樣,現在太晚了,你是得不到獎金了。

職場英文口語 別緻的聖誕節(二)

Champagne sir?Oh yeah, you bet. Thanks.

先生要香檳嗎?Oh是的。謝謝。

Hey Denise, smart party isn’t it?

嘿, Denise,很精緻的舞會,不是嗎?

It’s wonderful but be careful how much you drink, Tom.

是很棒但是要注意你能喝多少,Tom。

Remember last year’s Christmas party?

還記得上一年的聖誕節party嗎?

Oh, that was because I ate too many mince pies.

Oh,那是因爲我吃了太多的肉餡餅。

Right. So, have you calmed down after your little outburst at the meeting, Tom?

是的。你現在平靜了嗎,Tom,在你在會上小發飆後?

Oh yeah. I just need to show Anna who the boss is sometimes.

Oh是的。我只是告訴Anna有時候誰是老闆。

Really!? So, Anna must have told you that we have to make one more deal if we want to getour bonus?

真的嗎!?所以,Anna肯定已經告訴你只要我們再按成一單就可以拿到獎金了吧?

No! Our pillow talk doesn’t go that far. One more deal, hey?

沒有!我們的枕邊細語沒說那麼多。還有一單,嘿?

Excuse me a moment Denise I’ve got work to do. (Walks off)Hi , you lookgorgeous.

不好意思 Denise 失陪一會我有工作要做。(走開)Hi Denise。Anna, 你看上去很高貴。

Thanks Denise and thanks for the are my fairy godmother!

謝謝你Denise還有你的衣服。你就是我的仙女教母!

This dress is wonderful, where did you get it from?Actually, it’s a wedding dress –

裙子很不錯,你是從哪裏得來的?實際上,它是一件結婚禮服。