當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 有關醫生與病人英語對話

有關醫生與病人英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.01W 次

開設英語對話課的最終目的是培養學生的英語運用能力。教師應將傳統教學法和交際教學法有機結合 ,注重培養學生語言能力 ,講究語言環境的創設 ,重視交際策略的運用 ,以提高其交際能力。小編精心收集了有關醫生與病人英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

padding-bottom: 75%;">有關醫生與病人英語對話
  有關醫生與病人英語對話篇1

大夫:請進。你哪裏不舒服?

Doctor: Please come in. What seems to be the trouble?

病人:肚子不舒服。我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了。

Patient: It's my stomach. I think probably I had too much at supper yesterday evening.

大夫:你昨晚吃了些什麼,能告訴我嗎?

Doctor: Can you tell me what you had for supper yesterday evening?

病人:海鮮,烤鴨。種類很多,有的我叫不出名兒。

Patient: Seafood, roastduck. Oh, a great variety of things, I can't name them exactly.

大夫:你嘔吐過沒有?

Doctor: Have you vomitted?

病人:嘔吐過。昨晚吐了三次,還上了好幾趟廁所。

Patient: Yes, I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.

大夫:我明白了。你得做一個大便檢查。我給你開一張化驗單。你帶着化驗單到化驗室去。檢查完後,請把化驗報告給我送過來。

Doctor: I see. Now you have to get your stools tested. I'll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.

病人:好吧。待會兒見,大夫。

Patient: All right, doctor. I'll see you later.

大夫:待會兒見。

Doctor: See you later.

病人:大夫,這是我的化驗報告。

Patient: Here's my report, Doctor.

大夫:請坐。讓我看看。沒什麼大問題。只是你吃了過多的油膩食物,導致消化不良。我給你開點藥。吃了這些藥你會感覺好多了。接下來的幾天,你的飲食要儘量清淡一點。

Doctor: Take your seat, and let me have a look. It's nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food. I will prescribe you some medicine for it to make you feel better. I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.

病人:我會照你說的去做。謝謝您,大夫。

Patient: I will follow your advice. Thanks a lot.

大夫:不客氣。

Doctor: You are welcome.

  有關醫生與病人英語對話篇2

李太太:請問約翰遜大夫在嗎?

Mrs. Lee: Can I speak to Dr. Johnson, please?

約翰遜大夫:我就是,有什麼需要幫忙的嗎?

Dr. Johnson: Yes. This is Dr. Johnson speaking. What can I do for you?

李太太:我是李太太。請幫幫我

Mrs. Lee: Oh. This is Mrs. Lee. Please help me, Dr. Johnson.

約翰遜大夫:你怎麼啦,李太太?

Dr. Johnson: What's the matter with you, Mrs. Lee?

李太太:哦,不,不是我。是我兒子比爾病了。

Mrs. Lee: Oh, no, it's not me. My son Bill is sick.

約翰遜大夫:比爾哪兒不舒服?

Dr. Johnson: What's wrong with Bill?

李太太:他手臂上,肩膀上長有紅斑。

Mrs. Lee: He has red spots on his arms, on his shoulders…

約翰遜大夫:他是不是周身都長了?

Dr. Johnson: Does he have red spots all over his body?

李太太:是。

Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does.

約翰遜大夫:他有沒有發燒呢?

Dr. Johnson: Does he have a fever?

李太太:哦,對了。今天早上他燒到了39度。

Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does. This morning his temperature was 39 degrees in centigrade.

約翰遜大夫:哎呀,那太糟了。

Dr. Johnson: Well, that's too bad.

李太太:大夫,比爾究竟怎麼了?他整天哭。勸都勸不住。

Mrs. Lee: What's wrong with Bill? He cried all day long. I just can't stop him.

約翰遜大夫:他出麻疹了。

Dr. Johnson: He has the measles.

李太太:出麻疹?天啊!你現在可以來看他嗎?

Mrs. Lee: Measles? Oh, dear. Can you come and see him now?

約翰遜大夫:今天上午我得給病人動手術。下午我可以來。

Dr. Johnson: I' m going to have an operation this morning. But I can come this afternoon.

李太太:謝謝你,約翰遜大夫。

Mrs. Lee: Thank you, Dr. Johnson.

約翰遜大夫:記住,不能讓他抓那些紅斑。

Dr. Johnson: Remember, you must keep him from scratching the spots.

李太太:我不會讓他抓的。下午見,大夫。

Mrs. Lee: No, no. I won't let him do that. See you then, doctor.

約翰遜大夫:再見。

Dr. Johnson: Goodbye.

  有關醫生與病人英語對話篇3

病人:我嚴重感冒。另外,還伴有頭疼。請問我應該服用些什麼藥呢?

Patient: I have a terrible cold. Apart from that, I have a headache. Can you suggest something I can take to relieve the pain?

藥劑師:你沒有藥方嗎?

Chemist: Don't you have a prescription?

病人:是的。我沒有去看大夫。

Patient: No, I haven't gone to see a doctor.

藥劑師:你會不會對某些藥品過敏?

Chemist: Are you allergic to any type of medication?

病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分藥我還是可以服用的。

Patient: I don't know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs.

藥劑師:(拿起一個小盒子)我推薦你使用這一品牌的快速止痛藥。

Chemist: (picks up a small box) I recommend this brand for quick relief.

病人:這藥有效果嗎?

Patient: Will this really help?

藥劑師:根據標籤上的說明,應該會吧。如果不行的話,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的熱茶。治療感冒沒什麼靈丹妙藥。

Chemist: According to the label, yes. But if that doesn't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. There's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.

病人:有哪些好的止痛片?

Patient: Which are the best headache tablets?

藥劑師:我們這兒有好幾種。都挺不錯的。

Chemist: We have a number of them. They are all very good.

病人:你能不能賣我一些盤尼西寧?

Patient: Can you sell me penicillin?

藥劑師:抱歉,先生。我不能買給你。你必須有醫生的證明或者醫生開的藥方才行。

Chemist: Sorry, sir. I can not sell it , you must first get a doctor's certificate or prescription.

病人: 那好吧。給我來點硼酸吧。

Patient: Well, then. Give me some boric acid.

藥劑師:好的,這是一種常用藥。

Chemist: All right. This is a common medicine.

病人:請問你們這兒有止咳糖漿或者含片嗎?

Patient: Do you have any cough syrup and lozenges?

藥劑師:當然有了。

Chemist: Of course.

病人:太好了。

Patient: That's great.

藥劑師:給你,上面的說明告訴你怎麼服用,一定得看仔細了。

Chemist: Hrer you are. The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.

病人:謝謝你的提醒。

Patient: Thank you for reminding me.

藥劑師:還需要別的什麼嗎?

Chemist: Anything else?

病人:不了,謝謝。

Patient: No. thank you.

藥劑師:不客氣。


看了“有關醫生與病人英語對話”的人還看了:

1.關於醫生和病人的英語對話

2.關於病人與醫生的英語對話

3.有關醫生和病人的英語對話

4.醫生與病人的英語對話

5.醫生與患者的英語對話