當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第597期:"我請客"的N種表達

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第597期:"我請客"的N種表達

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.91W 次

你付錢
You're paying.

我請客
I'll treat you.
It's my treat today.
It's on me.
Be my guest.
Let me pay the bill.

bartender
酒保

A: Do you want to have a drink?
你想來一杯嗎?
B: Sorry, I can't. I have to get home before 4 o'clock.
抱歉,不行。四點之前我要趕回家。
A: To see your boyfriend?
見你男朋友?
B: To feed my dog.
喂狗。
A: I'm sure your dog can wait.
我肯定你的狗可以等。
B: You don't know him.
你不瞭解他。
A: Come on, just a quick drink, please.
別這樣,只是很快的一杯。
B: Okay, okay. I'll come. But just one drink and you're paying.
好吧,好吧,我來。但是隻喝一杯,你付錢。
A: Of course. Let's go. I know a great place.
當然,我們走吧,我知道一個很棒的地方。
In the bar(在酒吧)
A: What do you want to drink?
你想喝什麼?
B: A vodka and orange juice, please.
伏特加酒和橙汁。
A: I'll be back in a moment.
我一會就來。
B: Take your time. I'm enjoying the music.
不着急,我正在享受音樂。
Michael goes over a bar. The bartender approaches him.
米歇爾走向酒吧,酒保走向他。
C: Hi, what can I get you?
嗨,想喝點什麼?
A: I'll have a beer, please.
一杯啤酒。
C: Here you go. Anything else?
給您。還要別的嗎?
A: A vodka and orange juice.
伏特加酒和橙汁。
C: I'm afraid we don't have any orange juice tonight.
我恐怕今晚已經沒有橙汁了。
A: You don't have any orange juice? But this is a bar.
沒有橙汁?但是這是酒吧。
C: We'll have some more tomorrow.
明天我們會有。
A: I can't wait that long.
我等不了那麼久。
C: Vodka and apple juice tastes good, too.
伏特加酒和蘋果汁一樣很好喝。
A: Are you sure?
你確定?
C: Oh, yes. That's what I always drink.
當然,我一直都這麼喝。
A: Okay.
好的。
C: Here you go. That'll be $6.5, please.
給您,一共6.5美元。
A: $6.5? Wow! How much is the apple juice?
6.5美元?蘋果汁多少錢?
C: $3.
3美元。
A: But an apple only costs 20 cents.
但是一個蘋果才20美分。

padding-bottom: 133.33%;">跟艾米莉一起學口語 第597期:"我請客"的N種表達