當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第579期:籤合同時的"談判"

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第579期:籤合同時的"談判"

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.62W 次

put one's heads together
共同出謀劃策;集思廣益
Everyone at the meeting put our heads together and finally came up with a solution.
會議上大家集思廣益,終於想出了一個解決辦法。

up front
預付地
You have to pay up front.
You have to pay in advance.
你要預先付款

balance
餘款
The balance of $1000 must be paid within 30 days.
1000美元餘款必須在30內付清。

raise the ante
增加賭注/籌碼
The government has decided to raise the ante in the war on smoking.
政府已經決定加大籌碼進行控煙戰。

stand firm/fast
堅定不移
I'm standing firm on this matter.
在這件事上我立場堅定。

A: I'd like to discuss the terms of pavements for our account before we sign the contract and place our first order.
在籤合同和下第一個訂單之前,我想討論一下我方的付款方式。
B: Like all of our customers, we require payment in full no later than 90 days from the date on each invoice.
我們所有客戶都一樣,需要在發票開立日期後90天內支付全款。
A: I'd like to run a suggestion by you. And maybe we could put our heads together and come to a mutually beneficial agreement.
我想給你提個建議,也許我們可以一起想想辦法,達成一個互利共贏的協議。
B: What do you have in mind, Larry?
你有什麼主意,拉里?
A: What would you say if we agree to pay 50% up front and the balance within 30 days from the invoice.
如果我們同意提前支付50%,並與發票開立日期後30天內付清餘款,你覺得如何?
B: That would certainly help our cash flow, but what do you want in return?
這當然會對我們的現金流有幫助,但是你想要什麼回報呢?
A: We would like you to cover the freight costs.
我們想要你方支付運費。
B: Sorry, Larry. That would put us out of pocket thousands of dollars.
抱歉,拉里。這樣我們會損失幾千美元。
A: What if we paid up front?
那我們提前付款怎麼樣?
B: Your offer has raised the ante, but I'm standing firm.
你的提議增加了籌碼,但我堅持立場。
A: So, that's a no?
所以就是不行了?
B: Sorry.
抱歉。

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第579期:籤合同時的"談判"