當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第250期:裁員(1)

職場英文口語 第250期:裁員(1)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.15W 次

Hello again and welcome back to English at Work.

padding-bottom: 100%;">職場英文口語 第250期:裁員(1)
大家好,歡迎再次回到職場英語

Last time we heard the team from Tip Top Trading having a smashing time at the launch of its plastic aubergine.

上次說到Tip Top Trading團隊在塑料茄子發佈會上出現了驚人的一刻。

Tom threw one at Dave from the IT department, but it missed him and went through a window!

湯姆向技術部的戴夫扔茄子,但沒打中,卻打破了玻璃。

It's time for Paul to hand out some harsh behaviour just isn't on.

這下保羅該要講些嚴厲的話了。你們的行爲太不合適了。

Sorry Paul… but it was quite funny wasn't it?No it wasn't.

對不起,保羅,不過很有意思嘛?並沒有。

Sorry Paul, Tom was just angry with Dave.

抱歉,保羅。湯姆只是和戴夫生氣。

I thought he liked me but we saw him with Julie from accounts.

我以爲他喜歡我,可我們看到他和會計部朱莉在一起。

Really? He seemed such a decent chap… anyway, don't do it again. OK?

真的?他看上去像是個正派的小夥子,總之下次別這樣了,好嗎?

In the meantime, you're going to have to pay for that broken window.

還有你得賠償那塊碎玻璃。

What… hey? Bbbut…Now, excuse me, I need to take this.

什麼?但……抱歉,我接下電話。

Hello, Paul Smith , Mr Socrates… yes… ah, you've heard…

你好,我是保羅·史密斯。蘇格拉底先生,你好。是的,你聽說了。