當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語小故事 > 有關幽默英語故事精選

有關幽默英語故事精選

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.59K 次

英語故事教學是小學英語教學中的一種重要方法,對學生綜合語言運用能力的發展起着重要作用。小編精心收集了有關幽默英語故事,供大家欣賞學習!

padding-bottom: 75%;">有關幽默英語故事精選
  有關幽默英語故事:Change Name

改名字

Tom is 16. He decides to leave home and joins a music company.

湯姆16歲了。她決定離家參加一個唱片公司。

His father hears that angrily, “Singer? My son? It’s disgraceful!” he shouts, “What do they think of the neighbors know?”

他父親聽後很生氣:“唱歌?我的兒子啊!真丟臉。”他大喊,“要是鄰居們知道,他們會怎麼想?”

“I will change my name,” Tom says. He thinks he will become a singer in the future.”

我會改名字的。”湯姆說。他認爲自己將來會成爲一名歌手。

“Changing your name?” Tom’s father shouts angrily, “What if you’re successful? How will the neighbors know you are my son?”

“改名字?”湯姆的父親生氣地說,“如果你成名了怎麼?鄰居們怎麼知道你是我的兒子?”

  有關幽默英語故事:That Is Not My Dog!

那不是我的狗

A woman walks into a pet shop and sees a cute little dog. She asks the shopkeeper, “Does your dog bite?”

一個婦人走進一家寵物店,看見一隻很可愛的小狗。她問店主:“你的狗咬人嗎?”

The shopkeeper says, “No, my dog does not bite.”

店主說:“不,我的狗不咬人。”

The woman tries to pet the dog and the dog bites her.

於是這個婦人試着撫摸小狗,可是小狗卻咬了她。

“Ouch!” She says, “I thought you said your dog does not bite!”

“哎喲!”婦人說,“我想你剛纔還說你的狗不咬人。”

The shopkeeper replies, “That is not my dog!”

店主人回答說:“那不是我的狗。”

  有關幽默英語故事:Who Pours Ink on My Chair?

誰把墨水倒在我椅子了?

Donny is a seven year old boy. He goes to school every day. The school is near his home.

唐尼是個7歲孩子,每天他都上學。學校在他的家附近。

So he goes there on foot and comes back home on time. But today, he is late.

因爲,他不行去上學並按時回家。但是今天他回來遲了。

His mother asks him, “Why do you go to the headmaster’s office?”

他的母親問他:“你爲什麼去校長的辦公室?”

“Because the teacher asks us a question in class and nobody can answer it, but I can.”

“因爲老師在上課時老師問我們一個問題,沒有人能回答他,而我能。”

“It’s good to answer the teacher’s question.”

“回答老師的問題是好事。”

“But the question is ‘Who pours ink on my chair?’”

“但那個問題 ‘誰把墨水倒在我的椅子上了?’”

  有關幽默英語故事:The Clever King Solomon

聰明的國王所羅門

Long long ago, there was a king. Solomon was his name. He was very clever.

很久很久之前,有一位國王,他的名字叫所羅門,他非常聰明。

In his country, there were two women. They lived in the same house and each had a child.

在他的國家裏,有兩位婦女,她們住在同一間房子裏。各有一個嬰兒。

One night, one of the babies died. The dead baby’s mother took the other woman’s baby, and put it in her own bed.

一天夜裏,其中一個嬰兒死了。他的媽媽抱另一位婦女的小孩,把他放在自己的牀上。

Next morning, they had a quarrel.

第二天早上,他們發生了爭吵。

“No, this is my baby! The dead is yours!”

“不,這是我的孩子!那個死的是你的!”

Each one wanted the living baby. So they went to see King Solomon.

他們都想要這個活着的孩子,於是她們去見所羅門國王。

“Bring me a knife, cut the child into two and give each woman one half.” said the King.

“給我拿把刀來,把這個孩子切成兩半,沒人一半。”國王判決道。

“Oh. Your Majesty! Give her my baby. Please don’t kill my baby!”

“哦,陛下,把我的孩子給她吧。請不要殺了我的孩子!”一位母親哭喊道。

Then King Solomon pointed to the woman in tears and said, “Give the baby to her. She is the mother.”

於是所羅門指着流淚的婦女說:“把孩子給她,她是真正的母親。”

  有關幽默英語故事:The King and His Stories

國王和他的故事

Once there was a king. He likes to write stories, but his stories were not good. As people wereafraid of him, they all said his stories were good.

從前有一個國王,他喜歡寫故事,但是他寫的故事很不好。人們怕他,都說他的故事好。

One day the king showed his stories to a famous writer. He waited the writer to praise these stories. But the writer said his stories were so bad that he should throw them into fire. The king got very angry with him and sent him to prison.

有一天國王把他的故事給一名作家看,他想要作家讚揚他的這些故事,而作家說他的故事是如此的差以至於該扔進火裏。國王很生氣,把他送到監獄。

After some time, the king set him free. Again he showed him some of his new stories and asked what he thought of them.

過了些日子,國王給了作家自由。國王重新將自己的一些新故事給作家看並問他感覺怎麼樣。

After reading them, the writer at once turned to the soldiers and said: “Take me back toprison, please.”

作家看了之後立刻轉身對士兵說着;“請把我送回監獄吧。“


看了“有關幽默英語故事”的人還看了:

1.有趣搞笑的英語故事精選

2.關於簡短的幽默英語故事

3.英語幽默小故事

4.簡短的幽默英語故事大全

5.有趣的英語故事大全精選