當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 第17課:What a bargain! 語言剖析

第17課:What a bargain! 語言剖析

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.42W 次

a bargain!
太划算啦!


對話場景

Olivia是個名副其實砍價能手,她是如何將140美元的衣服砍成100美元兩件的呢?
Olivia is a real bargain hunter,how did she buy the cloth in a very nice price?

Salesclerk:Hello. May I help you?
(你好,請問有什麼可以幫您的嗎?)
Olivia:Yeah, this dress is really nice! How much is it?
(嗯,這條裙子真好看!多少錢啊?)
Salesclerk:That one is one hundred and fifty dollars.
(那條一百五十美金。)
Olivia:One hundred and fifty dollars? What about this other one over here?
(一百五十美金?那這邊這條呢?)
That's one hundred and forty dollars.
(這條一百四十美金。)
Olivia:'s a bit out of my price range. Can you give me a better deal?
(啊,這麼貴,超出我的預算了。能給我便宜點嗎?)
Salesclerk:This is an exclusive design by DaMarco! It's a bargain at that price.
(這可是設計師DaMarco獨家設計的,這已經很便宜了。)
Olivia:Well, I don't know. I think I'll shop around.
(哎喲,我可不覺得,我到別家再看看吧。)
Salesclerk:Okay, okay, how about one hundred dollars?
(好吧好吧,這件一百美金怎麼樣?)
Olivia:That's still more than I wanted to spend. What if I take both dresses?
(那還是超過我的預算了。如果我兩條一起買呢?)
Salesclerk:Okay, I can give you a special discount, just because you seem like a nice person. One hundred and ninety dollars for both.
(好吧,你看起來人不錯,所以我給你打個折。兩件一百九十美金。)
Olivia:I don't know... It's still a bit pricey.... Thanks anyway.
(嗯,我再想想....還有有點貴....不過謝謝你啊。)
Salesclerk:Okay, my final price! One hundred dollars for both! That's two for the price of one. That's my last offer!
(行了,那我給你個最低價!兩件一百!等於買一送一!這可是我的跳樓價,不能再低了。)
Olivia:Great! You've got a deal!
(好!成交!)

語言剖析

1. That's a bit out of my price range.
That's a bit out of my price range. 能給我便宜點嗎?
out of my price range,這裏的price指的是買家自己心裏事先預想的價格,引申爲預算, out of my price range,超出了我的預算Honey, you know this restaurant is out of my price range.親愛的,你知道這家餐廳的價格我付不起。

2. Can you give me a better deal?
Can you give me a better deal? 能給我便宜點嗎?
Deal在這裏是交易的意思, better deal指的是更棒,更便宜的價格Can you give me a better deal?能給我便宜點嗎?Don’t say cheaper,it is impolite.千萬不要用cheaper來表示更便宜,這會讓別人覺得你看不起他的東西。請求便宜一點的價格還一說Can you go down a little?Go down是價格下降的意思,Can you go down a little?意思就是你能再便宜一些嗎?

3. bargain
bargain 便宜,便宜貨
I got this shirt for half price! What a bargain!我半價買到這件襯衫的!真划算!
Let's go shopping! Everything is on sale, and I'm sure we'll find some great bargains.
我們去購物吧!所有東西都在促銷,我相信我們能買到不少便宜貨。

4. shop around
shop around 貨比三家
I'm not sure about it yet; I'm going to shop around for a while.
我還不確定,我要貨比三家再看看。
Let's shop around and see if we can find it cheaper in another store.
讓我們貨比三家看看另一家店會不會更便宜一點。
I was shopping around, and I found this computer on sale.
我貨比三家之後發現這款電腦在搞特價。

5. It's still a bit pricey
pricey 貴的
This restaurant is too pricey for me. Can we go somewhere else?
這家餐廳對我來說太貴了,我們能去別的地方吃嗎?
This phone is a little pricey, but it is a really good phone.
這款電話有點貴,但確實是一部好電話。

當堂檢測

第17課:What a bargain! 語言剖析