當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第118期:商業洽談(3)

職場英文口語 第118期:商業洽談(3)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.05W 次

Yes, I understand.

padding-bottom: 100%;">職場英文口語 第118期:商業洽談(3)
是的,我懂。

I’m sorry to hear you're not happy with our price… but hopefully we can sort something out?

很抱歉聽到你不滿意我們的價位,但是希望我們可以解決此事?

Oh yes?

是嗎?

You are a valued customer and your business is very important to us…

你是重要的客戶並且你的生意對我們很重要,

and we would love to see our Imperial Lemons on display in the restaurants and shops of France.

我們很樂意看到皇家檸檬展示在法國的餐館和商店裏。

That's a nice touch Anna, well done!

幹得漂亮,安娜,做得好!

So?

所以呢?

So, I've done some calculations and we can offer you a better price.

所以我做了一些計算,我們可以給你提供更好的價位。

But Tutti Fruity can offer us a good price.

但Tutti Fruity提供給我們的價格非常好。

I'm sure they can but… we… we…

我肯定他們會這樣,但我們……

Yes Anna?

怎麼樣,安娜?

…at Tip Top Trading we pride ourselves on quality products and good value and I think we can match Tutti Fruity's price… in fact I know we can beat it.

Tip Top Trading以優質的產品和物有所值的價格爲豪。我認爲我們能給出Tutti Fruity匹配的價格。事實上我們可以超過他們。

I see. That's good to hear but…

我明白了,聽你這麼說很好但……

We'll give you an extra 10% discount – but obviously we would like you to make a bigger order.

我們另外給你10%的折扣,但顯然我們希望你的訂單量更大。

Oh, a bigger order.

更大的訂單。

I will have to have a think about this.

我會考慮一下的。

Yes, of course, but please let me know as soon as you can before someone else snaps up this offer.

當然,但是請在別人搶先取得這份訂單前儘快通知我。

Merci. Au revoir. Ah, merci, au revoir.

謝謝,再見。謝謝,再見。

Excellent work Anna!

幹得好,安娜!

I can see why she's got the job now.

我知道爲何她能得到這份工作了。

But will her sales tactics pay off?

但她的銷售策略能成功嗎?

Let's remind ourselves of some of the great lines that Anna used in trying to resolve a tricky sales deal…

讓我們回顧一下安娜在處理棘手的銷售訂單時用到的好句子。