當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第117期:商業洽談(2)

職場英文口語 第117期:商業洽談(2)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.25W 次

Well, less profit is better than no profit.

padding-bottom: 100%;">職場英文口語 第117期:商業洽談(2)
利潤少點總比一點利潤都沒有強。

And who knows, if this goes well, it might lead to more contracts.

誰知道呢,如果事情順利,將會帶來更多的合同。

But it's down to you now to make that call.

但現在是由你來打電話決定了。

But what am I going to say?

但我要說什麼呢?

Be friendly and say… I'm sorry to hear you're not happy with our price.

禮貌的說,很抱歉聽說你對我們的價格不滿意。

Tell them Tip Top Trading prides itself on quality products and good value for money.

告訴他們 Tip Top Trading以優質的產品和物有所值的價格爲豪。

And flatter them and say they are a valued customer and their business is very important to us.

奉承他們並說他們是重要的客戶,他們的生意對我們很重要。

And what shall I say about the price?

關於價格,我要怎麼說?

Tell them you can match the price of our competitors.

告訴他們你能給出我們競爭者匹配的價格。

Match the price. Right. Thanks.

匹配的價格,沒錯,謝謝。

OK, I had better call them.

好,我最好打給他們。

Bonjour. Fruit Traders International.

你好,Fruit Traders International公司。

Oh, erm, hello, is that Monsieur Brown?

你好,是布朗先生嗎?

Oui. Yes.

是的。

This is Anna… from Tip Top Trading.

我是Tip Top Trading的安娜。

I was sorry to receive your message.

收到你的留言,我感到很抱歉。

Yes, well. I thought we were doing good business and then another company called me and offered me a much better deal.

是的。我以爲我們生意談得很好,但是另一家公司打給我提供了一份更好的協議。