當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第116期:商業洽談(1)

職場英文口語 第116期:商業洽談(1)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.94W 次

Welcome back to Tip Top Trading where things aren't going too well.

padding-bottom: 100%;">職場英文口語 第116期:商業洽談(1)
歡迎回到Tip Top Trading,這裏事情進展的不妙。

Anna negotiated a deal with a client in France but now they claim they've been ripped off!

安娜與法國客戶協商了一份合同,但是現在他們稱自己被剝削了!

This has got to get sorted – quickly.

這件事要快點解決。

Oh Denise, what exactly did they say?

丹尼斯,他們具體說什麼了?

Something about them agreeing a price for 5,000 lemons and then being offered a better price by another company.

他們同意了5000個檸檬的價格,然而其他公司給的價格更好。

That'll be Tutti Fruity – they want our business.

那肯定是Tutti Fruity,他們想搶我們的生意。

Sounds like they're going to get it, unless you sort it out.

聽起來他們要得手了,除非你能解決。

Maybe you should work out some new figures.

也許你應該計算出新的數目。

Figures? Is there something wrong with my figure – am I too fat?

身材?我的身材怎麼了,我太胖了嗎?

No Anna!

不是的,安娜!

Your numbers – work out a new price, see if you can squeeze the price of lemons – maybe you can price Tutti Fruity out of the market.

你的數目,算出新的價位,看看是否能從檸檬中削減出價格,也許你就能以價格把Tutti Fruity趕出市場了。

Hmm, somebody else has said that.

有人也這麼說過。

Yes it was me Anna!

是的,是我,安娜!

Do your calculations, see if you can offer a better deal and price Tutti Fruity out of the market.

算算吧,看看是否你能提供更好的協議,用價格把Tutti Fruity趕出市場。

OK.I could sell them cheaper but there would be less profit.

好吧。我可以賣的價格低點,但是利潤就少了。