當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第111期:協商價格(2)

職場英文口語 第111期:協商價格(2)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.83W 次

No thanks. Right.

padding-bottom: 100%;">職場英文口語 第111期:協商價格(2)
不用了,謝謝。

Now you need to call that French company back and ask them what kind of price they are willing to pay.

你需要給那家法國公司回電,問他們願意出什麼價位。

And then say that's fine?

然後說好的?

No! Negotiate. Say "I don't think we can go that low".

不!協商說“我認爲我們不能定那麼低的價位”。

"I don't think we can go that low".

“我認爲我們不能定那麼低的價位”。

If they want a bigger discount, tell them they will have to buy more stock.

如果他們想要更大的優惠,告訴他們必須要多買才行。

More stock, bigger discount.

買得多,優惠多。

And if you still can't agree a price, tell them "I'll meet you halfway".

如果你還不能認同價格,就告訴他們“各讓一半”。

Meet halfway? ! That means going to Paris!

半路見?意思是說要去巴黎!

No. Halfway on the price. That line always works for me.

不,價格的一半。這句話對我總是很有效。

I sold a load of plastic pears that way once.

我曾用這個方式賣出很多塑料梨。

So that's "I'll meet you halfway".

所以是“各讓一半”。

Thanks Tom. I'm really impressed. You… you…

謝謝,湯姆。我明白了。你,你……

Am I, really? !

我嗎?真的?

What? I was going to say, you really do know your stuff – despite what other people say.

什麼?我要說的是不管別人怎麼說,你真的很在行。

What? Uh?

什麼?

Right, I'm off to make that call right now.

好的。我要去馬上打電話了。

Good luck Anna and well done Tom!

祝你好運,安娜。幹得好,湯姆!

Nice to hear him give some useful advice but will it work?

聽到他提一些有益的建議真好,但是管用嗎?