當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第176期:電梯遊說(1)

職場英文口語 第176期:電梯遊說(1)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.51W 次

Hello and welcome to English at Work.

padding-bottom: 100%;">職場英文口語 第176期:電梯遊說(1)
你好,歡迎回到“職場英語”。

The company's computer system has been fixed and Anna seems to have found a new friend in Dave, the IT support man.

公司的電腦系統已經修好了,安娜似乎交到了一個新朋友,技術部門的戴夫。

But her main concern now is pitching her new idea for a plastic aubergine, to Paul the boss.

但現在她最關心的是把塑料茄子的想法說給老闆保羅。

So Anna, that guy didn't really know what he was doing did he?

安娜,那傢伙真不知道他到底在做什麼,是不是?

You mean Dave?

你是說戴夫?

Dave – was that his name?

他叫戴夫嗎?

He had a really bad smell.

他身上的味好難聞。

No he didn't. He's done a great job.

不,纔沒有,他做得很好。

Look everything is working so, if you don't mind, I think we should get this pitch for Paul finished.

一切都好了。如果你不介意,我們該向保羅推銷宣傳了。

You'd better hurry up.

你們最好快點。

Paul's taking the afternoon off to go to his biscuit lovers' convention.

保羅下午要去他的餅乾愛好者大會。

Oh right. Well, we might as well leave it until tomorrow then Anna.

好的。我們最好明天再去做,安娜。

No Tom.

不行,湯姆。

There's no time like the present – I heard someone say that once – we've got to get our idea to Paul as soon as possible.

機不可失,時不再來。我聽別人這麼說過。我們要儘快把想法告訴保羅。

Then we might have time for a drink, or shall I ask Dave? !

然後我們可能有時間去喝一杯,我要叫上戴夫嗎?

No, no, you're right.

不,你說的沒錯。

Look, I'll design some pictures of the aubergine and you get the results of our survey together, yeah?

我設計一些茄子的照片,你整理出研究結果,好嗎?