當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 365天英語口語大全之交際口語(MP3+中英文本) 第17期:威脅

365天英語口語大全之交際口語(MP3+中英文本) 第17期:威脅

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.07W 次

365天英語口語大全之交際口語(MP3+中英文本) 第17期:威脅

1.慣用口語句子:

You'd be very unwise not to agree with me.
你不同意我的意見,這是極爲不明智的。
unwise a. 不明智的,愚笨的,輕率的

You'll have to pay for that.
你會爲此付出代價的。
I'll give you a dose of your own medicine.
我會以其人之道還治其人之身。
I'll sort you out sooner or later.
我早晚要找你算賬的。
sort out“懲罰,打敗
sooner or later“遲早”


Let me catch you at it again!
別讓我再看見你這麼幹!
常用的回答語爲“I dare not do it again.”,意思是“我再也不敢了”。

I don't really want to say this, but if you don't cooperate, we shall have to cancel the contract.
我並不想說這個,但如果貴方不合作的話,我們將不得不取消合同。
cancel v. 取消
contract n. 合同'


Don't you dare!
你敢!
Just you try!
你試試看!

Don't push me too far, or I'll quit.
不要把我逼急了,否則我就退出。
push v. 逼迫

Don't be shameless, or I'll beat you up.
不要厚顏無恥,否則我就揍你。
Don't push me again,or I'll smack you!
不要再逼我,小心我揍你!
smack v. 用掌擊,拍打
beat up“痛打”


If you misbehave yourself one more time, you'll be driven out of the room.
如果你再不守規矩,就把你趕出屋去。
misbehave v. 行爲不禮貌,行爲不端
drive v. 驅趕,驅逐(過去式爲drove,過去分詞爲driven)

Remember, don't tell a lie, or I'll dismiss you.
記住,別想撒謊,否則我就開除
dismiss v. 開除,解職

You wait!
你等着瞧!
I'll fix you later.
我下次再收拾你。


2.實用對話

Warnings警告

Lady: You again! Don't push me again, or I'll smack you!
女士:又是你!別再逼我了,否則小心捱揍!
Frank: Don't threaten me. I'll bust your face!
弗蘭克:別嚇唬我。我會狠狠揍你一頓的!
Lady: Look, I told you my daughter isn't interested in you. She doesn't want to see you, so screw off! I'll call the cops if
you don't leave right now!
女士:你看,我女兒不喜歡你。她不想看見你,你滾吧!如果你不馬上離開的話,我可要叫警察了!
Frank: I'm not breaking any laws. Mind your own business. Call the cops. and I've done nothing wrong!
弗蘭克:我又沒有違反法律。別多管閒事了。你叫警察吧,我又沒做什麼壞事!
Lady: Why can't you just accept the fact that my daughter isn't interested in you? She has someone else, someone nice. If you
don't leave, you'll have to pay for that.
女士:你怎麼就不能接受我女兒不喜歡你的事實呢?她有別人了,那人還不錯。如果你不走的話,你會爲此付出代價的。
Frank: Someone else? I don't believe it. She said she loves only me! She said I was the only person she could ever love.
弗蘭克:別人?我不信。她說過只愛我的!她說她永遠都只愛我一個人。
Lady: You are living some kind of lie. She hates you and wishes you were dead! You won't leave her alone and she's scared of
you. If I have to solve this problem, I promise you'll wish you had listened to me the first time I told you to leave.
女士:別自欺欺人了。她恨你,甚至希望你死掉!你讓她不得安寧,她對你產生恐懼感了。如果一定要我來解決這個問題的話,我敢肯定你會希望第一次就聽從了我的勸告,離開這裏了。
Frank: That's a lot of talk. I'll be back and when I come I expect to see her.
弗蘭克:我纔不相信你的鬼話呢。我會回來的,希望我再來的時候能見到她。


3.詳細解說

1.“push”有“推”的含義,此外,它還可以表示“逼迫,強迫”,例如:Encourage your kids to try new things, but try not to push
them too hard.(要鼓勵你的孩子嘗試新事物,但不要把他們逼得太狠。)
2.“screw off”是俚語,意思是“滾開”,屬於粗俗用語。
3.“mind”意爲“留心,注意”。“mind one's own business”意爲“管自己的事,少管閒事”,倒如:Why don't you mind your own
business?(你爲什麼不管好自己的事呢?)
4.“live a lie”意爲“自欺欺人,過欺騙人的生活”,例如:She has been living a lie for 20 years by pretending to be his wife.
(她假扮他的妻子已經二十年了。)

4.文化洗禮

你會講“耍狠的話”嗎


使用威脅的話語,雖然能起到震懾他人的作用,但也往往適得其反,激化衝突雙方間的矛盾。這是因爲威脅的語句,會令人先產生反感繼而產生反抗的心理,不利於溝通。想要達到良好的溝通效果,解決矛盾,一定要儘量避免說出讓別人感覺到威脅的話語,當你說出下面的語句時,可要警惕了,你正在威脅別人呢!
Just wait and see. I won't let you get away with that.
走着瞧吧。我不會讓你得逞的。
You'll be sorry.
你會後悔的。
You're gonna get what's coming to you.
你會得到報應的。
Watch your mouth. Do you know whom you're talking to?
說話注意一點,你知道你在跟誰說話嗎?
I'll get even with you sooner or later.
我遲早會找你算賬的。
Listen, you've picked the wrong person to quarrel with.
聽着,你找錯吵架的對象了。
You'd better take that back.
你最好收回那句話。
You want to take it outside? Anytime!
你想到外頭解決(打架)嗎?隨時奉陪!
Don't mess with me!
不要惹我!
Don't get fresh with me!
給我放尊重一點!