當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語小故事 > 《美食祈禱和戀愛》Chapter 72 (158):印度詩二首之二

《美食祈禱和戀愛》Chapter 72 (158):印度詩二首之二

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.87W 次

padding-bottom: 100%;">《美食祈禱和戀愛》Chapter 72 (158):印度詩二首之二

Second

第二首

However.

不過,

If they'd let me wear pants made out of the fresh-mown grass from this place,

倘若要我穿上此地新割之草編成的長褲,

I'd do it.

我會這麼做。

If they'd let me make out

倘若要我

with every single Eucalyptus tree in Ganesh's Grove,

和象頭神之林的每一株桉樹熱烈擁吻,

I've sweated out dew these days,

我發誓,我會做。

I swear, I'd do it.

近來我拭去汗珠,

worked out the dregs,

甩去渣滓,

rubbed my chin on tree bark,

下巴揉搓樹皮,

mistaking it for my master's leg.

誤以爲是明師的腿。

I can't get far enough in.

我進入得不夠深遠。

If they'd let me eat the soil of this place

倘若要我吃下此地的泥土

served on a bed of birds'nests, I'd finish only half my plate,

放在鳥巢中端上來,我會只吃半盤,

Then sleep all night on the rest.

而後整晚睡在剩下的半盤上。Eat, Pray, Love