當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語散文詩歌 > 英文詩歌朗誦三分鐘

英文詩歌朗誦三分鐘

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.06W 次

英語詩歌引入英語課堂教學,對於提高教學效率與教學質量具有十分重要的意義,同時也有利於提高學生的綜合素質。本站小編整理了三分鐘英文詩歌,歡迎閱讀!

padding-bottom: 66.09%;">英文詩歌朗誦三分鐘
  三分鐘英文詩歌一

但是你沒有 But You Didn't...

Remember the day I borrowed your brand new car and dented it?

記得那天,我借用你的新車,我撞凹了它

I thought you'd kill me, but you didn't.

我以爲你一定會殺了我的,但是你沒有

And remember the time I dragged you to the beach, and you said it would rain, and it did?

記得那天,我拖你去海灘,而它真如你所說的下了雨

I thought you'd say, "I told you so." But you didn't.

我以爲你會說“我告訴過你” ,但是你沒有

Do you remember the time I flirted with all the guys to make you jealous, and you were?

記得那天,我和所有的男人調情好讓你嫉妒,而你真的嫉妒了

I thought you'd leave, but you didn't.

我以爲你一定會離開我,但是你沒有

Do you remember the time I spilled strawberry pie all over your car rug?

記得那天,我在你的新地毯上吐了滿地的草莓餅

I thought you'd hit me, but you didn't.

我以爲你一定會厭惡我的,但是你沒有

And remember the time I forgot to tell you the dance was formal and you showed up in jeans?

記得那天,我忘了告訴你那個舞會是要穿禮服的,而你卻穿了牛仔褲

I thought you'd drop me, but you didn't.

我以爲你一定要拋棄我了,但是你沒有

Yes, there were lots of things you didn't do.

是的,有許多的事你都沒有做,

But you put up with me, and loved me, and protected me.

而你容忍我鍾愛我保護我

There were lots of things I wanted to make up to you when you returned from Vietnam.

有許多許多的事情我要回報你,等你從越南迴來

But you didn't.

但是你沒有

  三分鐘英文詩歌二

In Reply to a Friend's Compliments-

答客贊 —

I am a Solitary Blade of Grass

我是一棵孤獨的小草

Why do you say I am a national treasure?

怎麼你說我是個國寶?

No, pandas are the treasures of our nation!

不,熊貓纔是中華的國寶!

I am nothing but a solitary blade of grass,

我是一棵孤獨的小草,

In terms of figures,I am really quite slim.

論身材我的確十分苗條。

I 've been raised up with rains,dews and sunshine,

陽光雨露撫育我成長,

The blue sky and white clouds greet me with smiles;

藍天白雲向我點頭微笑;

Pretty flowers have kept me company,

有百花爲我作伴,

How can I be lonely,not happy and carefree?

我怎能孤獨,而不快樂逍遙?

Sometimes I seem to be toppling down,

有時雖有點搖搖欲墜,

But I will never swing with the wind;

但我決不臨風歪倒;

Or flow with the stream,

既不會隨波飄流,

Nor do I win favor with crooked means.

更不會投機取巧。

Tempered in the smoke of war,

經歷戰火的磨練,

Tortured through the test of a hard life,

飽受生活的煎熬;

Even though I'm next to nothing,

我雖然微不足道,

Yet I'm a proud blade of grass!

卻是一棵驕傲的小草!

  三分鐘英文詩歌三

A Red Red Rose

紅玫瑰

O, my Luve's like a red, red rose

吾愛吾愛玫瑰紅,

That's newly sprung in June;

六月初開韻曉風;

O, my Luve's like the melodie,

吾愛吾愛如管絃,

That's sweetly play'd in tune.

其聲悠揚而玲瓏。

As fair art thou, my bonnie lass,

吾愛吾愛美而殊,

So deep in luve am I;

我心愛你永不渝,

And I will luve thee still, my dear,

我心愛你永不渝,

Till a' the seas gang dry.

直到四海海水枯;

Till a' the seas gang dry, my dear,

直到四海海水枯,

And the rocks melt wi' the sun;

岩石融化變成泥,

I will luve thee still, my dear,

只要我還有口氣,

While the sands o' life shall run.

我心愛你永不渝。

And fare-thee-weel, my only Luve!

暫時告別我心肝,

And fare-thee-weel, a while!

請你不要把心耽!

And I will come again, my Luve,

縱使相隔十萬裏,

Tho' 'twere ten thousand mile!

踏穿地皮也要還。


看了“三分鐘英文詩歌”的人還看了:

1.三分鐘的英語詩歌朗誦稿

2.英語詩歌朗誦三分鐘

3.英文詩歌朗誦三分鐘精選

4.經典的3分鐘英文詩歌朗誦

5.3分鐘英語詩歌朗誦大全