當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語散文詩歌 > 英語詩歌朗誦1分鐘 大綱

英語詩歌朗誦1分鐘 大綱

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.78K 次

英語詩歌是英美文學中的珍寶。在英美文學中,尤其是早期作品中,如史詩及戲劇都是以詩歌的形式出現。小編精心收集了1分鐘英語詩歌,供大家欣賞學習!

英語詩歌朗誦1分鐘
  1分鐘英語詩歌1

The River-Merchant's Wife: A Letter

長幹行

Li Bai

李白

While my hair was still cut straight across my forehead I played about the front gate, pulling flowers.

妾發初覆額,折花門前劇。

You came by on bamboo stilts, playing walked about my seat, playing with blue plums.

郎騎竹馬來,繞牀弄青梅。

And we went on living in the village of Chokan :Two small people, without dislike or suspicion.

同居長千里,兩小無嫌猜。

At fourteen I married My Lord you.I never laughed, being bashful.

十四爲君婦,羞顏未嘗開。

Lowering my head, I looked at the ed to, a thousand times, I never looked back.

低頭向暗壁,千喚不一回。

At fifteen I stopped scowling,I desired my dust to be mingled with yours

十五始展眉,願同塵與灰。

Forever and forever and should i climb the lookout?

常存抱柱信,豈上望夫臺。

At sixteen you departed,You went into far Ku-to-yen, by the river of swirling eddies,

十六君遠行,瞿塘灩澦堆。

And you have been gone five monkeys make sorrowful noise overhead.

五月不可觸,猿聲天上哀。

You dragged your feet when you went out.

門前舊行跡, 生綠苔。

By the gate now, the moss is grown, the different mosses Too deep to clear them away!

苔深不能掃,落葉秋風早。

The leaves fall early this autumn, in paired butterflies are already yellow with August,

八月蝴蝶黃,雙飛西園草。

Over the grass in the West garden ;They hurt me. I grow older.

感此傷妾心,坐愁紅顏老。

If you are coming down through the narrows of the river Kiang Please let me know beforehand,

早晚下三巴,預將書報家。

And I will come out to meet youAs far as Cho-fu-Sa.

相迎不道遠,直至長風沙。

  1分鐘英語詩歌2

When You Are Old

當你老了

William Butler Yeats

威廉 巴特勒 葉芝

When you are old and grey and full of sleep,

當你老了,頭髮灰白,睡思昏沉,

And nodding by the fire, take down this book,

爐火旁打盹,請取下這部詩歌,

And slowly read, and dream of the soft look

慢慢讀,回想你過去眼神中的柔和

Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;

回想它們過去的濃重的陰影;

How many loved your moments of glad grace,

多少人愛你優雅歡暢的時候,

And loved your beauty with love false or true,

愛慕你的美貌,不論出於假意或真心,

But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,

只有一個人愛你那堅貞的靈魂

And loved the sorrows of your changing face;

愛你老去的容顏上那痛苦的皺紋。

And bending down beside the glowing bars,

躬身在紅光閃耀的爐火旁,

Murmur, a little sadly, how love fled

悽然地低語,愛爲何消逝,

And paced upon the mountains overhead

在頭頂的山上他緩緩踱着步子,

And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.

將臉隱沒在了羣星之中。

  1分鐘英語詩歌3

Fortuitousness

偶然

Xu Zhimo

徐志摩

Being a cloud in the sky

我是天空裏的一片雲,

On your heart lake I cast my figure.

偶爾投影在你的波心

You don ft have to wonder.

你不必訝異,

Nor should you cheer-

更無須歡喜

In an instant'I will disappear.

在轉瞬間消滅了蹤影。

On the dark sea we encounter

你我相逢在黑夜的海上,

In different directions of our own we steer.

你有你的,我有我的,方向;

It's nice for you to remember.

你記得也好,

But you1 d better forget the luster

最好你忘掉,

That we've been devoted to each other.

在這交會時互放的光芒。


看了“1分鐘英語詩歌”的人還看了:

1.短篇英語詩歌朗誦1分鐘

2.英語詩歌朗誦1分鐘

3.關於1分鐘英語詩歌朗誦

4.1分鐘英文詩歌朗誦精選

5.關於1分鐘短篇英語詩歌朗誦

6.關於一分鐘英文詩朗誦