當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 美劇電影中常見地道口語

美劇電影中常見地道口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.14W 次

go way back 有交情,兩個人在一起很長時間

Angela and I go way back, we've known each other since elementary school.

我和Angela很有交情,我們小學的時候就認識了.



click 一拍即合,投緣

I met my gf at a party and we clicked right away we ended up talking for five hours

我在晚會上認識我的女友,我們一拍即合,聊了五個小時.

來源:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道


lose one's appetite 失去胃口,沒有了食慾

I think drinking too much beer this eventing has made me lose my appetite.

我想今晚喝了太多的啤酒,弄得我一點胃口也沒有了.

Watching this horror movie on TV has made me lose my appetite.

我剛纔看了一部恐怖片,讓我完全沒有了胃口.

padding-bottom: 100%;">美劇電影中常見地道口語

來源:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道


come for sb 來做....爲.... sth 來送.....

The postman is going to come for the parcels around 3pm.

郵遞員大概要下午3點來送包裹.

My mother can't come for me because her car broke down.

因爲車拋錨了,所以我媽媽不能來看我了.

來源:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道


have one's word on something 保證....

Will you drive me to work tomorrow? 你明天送我去工作嗎?

Yes, you have my word on it . 你向我保證過.

I can't believe you didn't call me last night, you gave me your word on it.

我不相信你居然昨晚沒打電話給我,你向我保證打給我的,

源自:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道


give it a rest 停下來(厭煩)

I'm tired of practicing the violin, I'm going to give it a rest for a while.

我厭煩了練習小提琴,我能不能停下來休息一會.

Could you please give it a rest?You're always complaining.

你能不能停一停啊,別總是那麼多抱怨.

來源:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道


owe one's a favor 欠一個人情

I owe my sister a favor because she lent me money when I couldn't pay my rent.

我欠我姐姐一個人情,因爲在我付不起房租的時候她借錢給了我.

Just because he gave me a ride home, he thinks I owe him a favor in return.

就因爲他讓我搭他車回家,他就認爲我該還他的人情.

來自:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道


worth a try 值得一試

Applying for that job is worth a try, you might get it.

申請那份工作很值得一試,你很有可能得到它.

If you like her it's worth a try to ask her out she might say yes.

如果你真的喜歡她,那叫她出來值得一試,也許她會答應.

來源:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道


snap judgment 太草率,太倉促做決定

I'm sorry, I called your bf playboy. It was a snap judgment,I don't even know him.

對不起,我稱你男朋友是花花公子,這太草率,我甚至還沒認識他.

You shouldn't have fired me without listening to my explanation, It was a snap judgment .

不聽我的解釋你不能解僱我.這樣做太草率了.

出自:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道


get real 現實點

When I tell people that I want to be a billionaire, they just tell me to get real.

當我告訴人們我想成爲百萬富翁時,他們只告訴我現實點吧.

I wish my parent would get real, they think that I will graduate with the best grades in the country.

我希望我的父母現實點,他們認爲我的畢業成績是全城最好的.

來源:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道