當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 美國影視作品中常見口語句型(2)

美國影視作品中常見口語句型(2)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.89W 次

Get into the mess 陷入困境

How did I get myself into the minute I'm happy from playing cards,and next I owe 500.

我是怎麼陷入這場困境的呢?一開始我還玩得不錯,轉眼間就虧了500塊.

美國影視作品中常見口語句型(2)

Take our goddamned chances碰運氣,賭一把

The store closes in half an 's take our chances and see if we can make it in time.

商店半小時之後就關門了。我們碰碰運氣,看能不能及時趕到。

I don't know if we are allowed to ride skateboard let's take our chances and see if we get caught.

我不知道這個地方是否允許玩滑板。不過我們試試看,看能不能被逮到。


see to it意思是留心,細緻地辦好某事

You'd better see to it that the report gets done on time. Otherwise , the boss is gonna be angry.

你最好確保讓報告按時完成,不然老闆要發火的。

Don't worry about Grandma.I'll see to it that she takes her medicine eveyday.

別擔心奶奶的事。我會關照好她每天按時服藥。


Go up against與...競爭,遭遇...,面對...

I can't believe I have to go up against 's won the tournament 3 years in a row.

真不敢相信我會遭遇到阿加西。他在這個賽事中一連3年都是冠軍。

It's very hard to make it as a pop have to go up against a lot of competition.

作流行明星不容易,你要面對很多的競爭。


Be a little fuzzy about/on對……不是很清楚,很明白

I saw the movie Run Lora Run a long time ago.I'm a little fuzzy about what happens in the end.

我很久以前看過“疾走羅拉”這部電影,但是結尾怎麼回事有點記不清楚了。

I'm a little fuzzy about the instructions your dad gave me.

你爸爸跟我說的我不太明白。


Go get them盡一切努力去試試吧;開始吧

You've been training for this tourament all get them.

你爲這個比賽訓練了一年了。去吧,你肯定行的!

I know you're a little bit nervous about your job I think you do get them.

我知道你去面試有點緊張。但是你很棒的,你一定行,去試試吧。


See the light明白真相

Hopefully one day she'll see the light and realize that he's all wrong for her.

希望有一天她會看清事實,明白他並不適合她。

Before I got into the accident,I never wore a seat that I've seen the light,I wear one all the time.

在出事故之前,我從不繫安全帶。可既然我已經知道了它的重要性,我就總是戴着它。


Cute act小伎倆,小花招

I've heard all these excuses before.I'm not falling for your cute act this time.I know you were out last night untill 4am.

你的那些藉口我都聽夠了,我這次不會再被你的小伎倆矇騙了。我知道你昨晚在外面鬼混,早上4點纔回來。

Listen,if you drop the cute act and ask me honestly,I'll tell you the truth.

聽着,你要是不耍這些小花招,老老實實地問我的話,我會告訴你實情的。


Dig up the past舊事重提,翻舊賬

1. Let bygones be bygones. Don't dig up the past.

過去的都已成過去,不要再重翻老帳了。

2. Let's not dig up the past. I'm sick to fighting about things that happened 10 years ago.

我們別再翻舊賬了好麼。都過去十年了,現在提起還有什麼意思啊。

3. Every time I see Lily,I get very 's always trying to dig up the past.

我每次見到Lily都會弄得很不愉快。她總想舊事重提。


Tap into去了解,接近,挖掘

I'd really like to tap into the overseas market.I think there's a lot of business opportunities there.

我很想探尋海外市場。我覺得那有很多商業機會。

To understand the American slang you really have to tap into the whole culture.

想學習美國俚語的話,你真的需要進一步瞭解它的整體文化。