當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 美國電影裏常見的俚語習語句型(1)

美國電影裏常見的俚語習語句型(1)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.98K 次

padding-bottom: 56.63%;">美國電影裏常見的俚語習語句型(1)


get a lift 搭車

美國電影裏常見的俚語習語句型(1) 第2張


Make yourself useful. 讓你有用起來。

Make yourself useful, ok? Go clean the garage

你能不能不閒着,把車庫打掃一下。

I visit my friend and she’s cooking dinner for me. So I ask her, “Well Leez, can I make myself useful?”

我去朋友家,她做飯給我吃,於是我問她:“我能幫上什麼忙嗎?”

1. Don't stand about doing nothing-make yourself useful!
別閒呆着-做點有用的事!

2. "Stop daydreaming, wake up, stand up, and go out make yourself useful."
"別再做白日夢,醒過來,站起來,走出去,做個有用的人。"

3. Don't just sit there watching television—make yourself useful. Come and help us move these tables.
別隻是光坐著看電視,讓你自己有點作用。過來幫我們搬那些桌子。

美國電影裏常見的俚語習語句型(1) 第3張


beat sb to the draw 比別人搶先一步,搶先某人行動

We lost the project. Rainbow Company beat us to the draw.

這個項目我們沒有拿到,因爲彩虹公司搶先了一步。

Mary wanted to buy that painting by Picasso, but another millionaire beat her to the draw.

瑪麗想買畢加索的那幅畫,不過另一個百萬富翁捷足先登了。

美國電影裏常見的俚語習語句型(1) 第4張


the order of the day 最重要的事

It'll take three months to repair the house. Now patience is the order of the day for us.

這個房子裝修要三個月,對我們來說耐心是最重要的。

They won't start shooting for a month. Now, learning your role is the order of the day.

離片子的開拍還有一個月,現在熟悉你的角色是最重要的。

美國電影裏常見的俚語習語句型(1) 第5張


sneak into 潛入,悄悄的進入

If I come home late. I sneak into my house so I don't wake anyone up.

如果我回家晚了,我會靜悄悄的進去,不吵醒別人。

My sister used to sneak into my bedroom at night and read my personal diary.

以前我姐姐(妹妹)經常晚上偷偷地溜進我的臥室,看我的私人日記。

We are staying in a hotel and are just propably going to sneak into another room.

我們會住在一家賓館裏的,到時候就可以溜到其他房間裏去啦!

美國電影裏常見的俚語習語句型(1) 第6張


busting my ass 讓……難堪/ 努力工作

I wish the directors just would stop, you know, busting my ass because I already have lots of problems.

我真的希望導演別再爲難我,我的麻煩事已經夠多了。

Every day I work, I bust my ass so my family can live well.

每天我努力工作,爲了使我家人的生活好一些.

美國電影裏常見的俚語習語句型(1) 第7張


She's totally buying it她完全相信了

He said he could help me get a job at his company but I don't buy it. He doesn't have that much influence.

他說他能在他的公司幫我找到一份工作,我纔不相信呢。他在公司沒什麼影響力的。


She told me she loved me but I don’t buy it. I saw her at dinner with her ex-boyfriend last night.

她說她愛我,但我不信,那天晚上我還看見她和她的前男友在一起吃飯.

美國電影裏常見的俚語習語句型(1) 第8張


ladies man有女人緣的男性

My cousin always has 2 or more women interested in him. He’s a real ladies man!

我的表弟身邊總是有若干個女性對他感興趣所以他是個非常有女人緣的男性。

My brother is a good looking guy and a smooth talker. Really he’s kind of a ladies man.

我的哥哥長的不錯而且也很會講話,他挺有女人緣。

美國電影裏常見的俚語習語句型(1) 第9張


just my luck 真倒黴,真不走運

1. Just my luck!

真不走運!

2 Just my luck that it's broken!

真衰,它壞了!

美國電影裏常見的俚語習語句型(1) 第10張


turn over a new leaf重新開始(改過自新,過新生活)

Now let's turn over a new leaf.

現在咱們從頭開始(建立較好關係)。

I'm turning a new leaf ,No more drinking ,No more smoking,It's a healthy life from now on.

我決定改過自新,戒掉菸酒,過健康的生活。