當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 美國影視作品中常見口語句型(3)

美國影視作品中常見口語句型(3)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.55K 次

It doesn't get much prettier than that.再好不過了,最好

Look at the swings at the doesn't get much prettier than that.

你看那傢伙,他揮棒擊球的動作,真是棒啊!

This deal is perfectly laid yone is gonna get a good share of doesn't get much prettier than that.

這筆交易設計得不錯,人人有份,再好不過了.

美國影視作品中常見口語句型(3)



Suffer the consequences:承擔後果,後果自負

After he refused his family's help,he have to suffer the consequences alone.

他在拒絕家裏幫助之後,只能自己承擔後果了.

You either plead the guilty now,or suffer the consequences.

要麼現在招供,要麼後果自負.




Lay sth. on the line拿...冒險

I was really laying it on the line when I told my coach I couldn't go to the game,because he would kicked me off the team.

跟教練說我不去參加比賽真的是在冒險,因爲教練很有可能把我踢出球隊.

She was laying it on the line when she bet 5000 on the boxing match.

她用5000塊錢去賭拳擊,真的是在開玩笑.




look up to尊敬,敬仰,崇拜

I really look up to Michael 's a great basketball player.

我非常崇拜邁克爾.喬丹,他是個偉大的籃球運動員.

A lot of people look up to 'd better know what you are doing.

很多人敬仰你,所以你最好明白你在做什麼.




Workone'stail off:做事非常努力

I've worked my tail off for this can't fire me now.

我爲公司拼命的幹活,你不能現在把我炒了.

Mom,I think I deserve a night out.I've worked my tail off to get into Beijing University.

媽媽,我想我今晚可以出去玩的.爲了上北大,我已經在很努力的學了.




With all due respect 恕我直言,我冒昧地說一句

I understand what you're saying,but with all due respect I've been studying this topic for a lot longer than you have.

我明白你說的.可是恕我直言,我學這個比你時間長多了.

With all due respect,you're just not ready to take responsibility for the entire project.

我冒昧地說一句,你現在還沒能力負責整個項目.




Get lost in 在......迷失自己,陷入......

There's so much have to read.I feel like I'm gonna get lost in the stuff that's not important.

要讀的東西太多了.我覺得我要被那些不怎麼重要的資料絆住進度了.

It's so bad he got lost in all the he had just stayed focused he could've been a great leader.

很遺憾他在榮譽和成績面前迷失了自己.如果他能保持清醒的話,會是個偉大的領袖人物




have a word with sb:跟某人談話

There was a really cute guy at the meeting.I asked to have a word with him so I can get his phone number.

會上有個不錯的小夥子.我想給他聊幾句,再問問他電話.

I knew I was in big trouble when the teacher asked to have a word with me after class.

老師說下課之後要找我談話,我知道我要倒黴了.

Could I have a word with you?

我可以跟你私下說句話嗎?




Fill me in on:告訴我關於...事情

I can't understand the new computer you fill me in on how it works?

我不太明白這種新的計算機系統.你能給我詳細講講麼?

I'd like to get filled in on what kind of company this is before I invest.

在投資之前,我想詳細瞭解一下這家公司的情況.

Please fill me in on this new job of yours.

請告訴我關於你的新工作的情況.

Please fill me in on Bob and Mary's divorce.

請告訴我關於鮑伯和瑪麗離婚的事.




Good man 人品很好,值得信任的人

I think you should hire 's a good works really hard and he's always on time.

我覺得你該僱Bob.他人不錯,幹活賣力,總是很守時.

Of course,you have the permission to marry my daughter,young 're a good man.I've seen how you taked care of your family.

你當然可以娶我女兒,年輕人.你的人品很好.我知道你把家人照顧得很好.