當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第187期:解除混亂(2)

職場英文口語 第187期:解除混亂(2)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.9W 次

Everything OK Tom?

padding-bottom: 75%;">職場英文口語 第187期:解除混亂(2)
一切順利嗎,湯姆?

Oh yeah, everything's cool.

一切順利。

Actually Denise, it's not.

丹尼斯,其實不是這樣。

I think we're all going to be sacked tomorrow by Mr Socrates.

我認爲我們明天都會被蘇格拉底先生解僱。

What? ! No!

什麼?不!

I've got a hairdresser's appointment on Saturday, how am I going to pay for it now?

我週六約了理髮師,我該怎麼付錢啊?

What am I going to do?

我該怎麼辦?

I know, I'll call Marge.

我知道了,我給瑪吉打電話。

Hey Brian, Pete… we're all going to be sacked tomorrow.

布萊恩,皮特……我們明天都要被解僱了。

Erm… Anna, you've got a problem ?

安娜,你馬上要有大問題了。什麼?

Tom's spreading rumours about job cuts.

湯姆正在散佈裁員的謠言呢。

Everyone's starting to panic.

大家都開始恐慌了。

Oh no! I'd better do something but what shall I say?

不!我最好做點什麼,但我該說什麼呢?

Call a meeting quickly.

馬上召開會議。

Tell the team 'there are some rumours going around that are not true'.

告訴團隊說,現在散播的謠言是造謠。

Say, 'I am trying to establish the facts and I will let you know as soon as I have some information'.

我正在證明事實,一旦有了消息我會馬上告訴你們。

You could say 'I would be grateful if you hear any rumours, not to pass them on'.

你可以說“如果聽到任何謠言,不傳謠會讓我感到欣慰。”

This can be a tricky situation and you need to handle it well.

這會是一個棘手的情況,你要小心處理。

Good luck!

好運!

Gosh. This is hard but here goes.

天啊,這太難了,但是必須要做。