當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語小故事 > 《美食祈禱和戀愛》Chapter 89 (214):年輕又美麗

《美食祈禱和戀愛》Chapter 89 (214):年輕又美麗

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.38K 次

padding-bottom: 100%;">《美食祈禱和戀愛》Chapter 89 (214):年輕又美麗

"Is Ian really a bullshitter?" I asked. "Tell me the truth now and save me the trouble later."

"伊恩果真臭屁?"我問:"現在就告訴我實話吧,免得日後麻煩。"

"Ian?" said Felipe. He laughed.

"伊恩?"斐利貝說。他笑了。

"No, darling! Ian is a serious guy. He's a good man. I meant myself. I'm the biggest bullshitter in Ubud."

"不,甜心!伊恩是認真的傢伙。我說的是我自己。我是烏布最臭屁的傢伙。"

We rode along in silence for a while.

我們繼續行駛,沉默了一陣子。

"And I'm just teasing, anyway," he added.

"反正我只是開開玩笑。"

Then another long silence and he asked, "You like Ian, don't you?"

又一段長時間的沉默後,他問:"你喜歡伊恩,對吧?"

"I don't know," I said. My head wasn't clear. I'd been drinking too many Brazilian cocktails.

"我不曉得。"我說。我的腦袋不太清楚。我喝了太多巴西雞尾酒。

"He's attractive, intelligent. It's been a long time since I thought about liking anybody."

"他有魅力,也很聰明。我有好一陣子沒喜歡過任何人。"

"You're going to have a wonderful few months here in Bali. You wait and see."

"你在巴厘島的幾個月會過得很快樂。等着看吧。"

"But I don't know how much more socializing I can do, Felipe. I only have the one dress. People will start to notice that I'm wearing the same thing all the time."

"但我不清楚自己能再參加多少次社交聚會,斐利貝。我只有一件洋裝。大家會發現我老是穿同一套衣服。"

"You're young and beautiful, darling. You only need the one dress." Eat, Pray, Love

"你年輕又美麗,甜心。你只需要一件洋裝。"