當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 電影口語任你學 第32期:肖申克的救贖 The Shawshank Redemption

電影口語任你學 第32期:肖申克的救贖 The Shawshank Redemption

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.58W 次

I suppose I could set it up for you.

padding-bottom: 141.59%;">電影口語任你學 第32期:肖申克的救贖 The Shawshank Redemption
我想我能幫你。

That would save you some money. You get the forms, I'll prepare ly free of charge. I'd only ask three beers apiece for each of my coworkers.

那你就能省點錢,我幫你填好文件……幾乎是免費的,我只要求給每個同事三瓶啤酒。

A man working outdoors feels more like a he can have a bottle of suds. That's only my .

一個戶外工作的人能有啤酒喝的話……會感覺更像一個男人,那是我的意見……長官!

I killed her, Red. I didn't pull the trigger, but I drove her away. That's why she died, because of me, the way I am.

我殺了她,瑞德。雖然不是我開的槍,但是是我把她趕走的。她是因我而死的,因爲我對她的態度。

That don't make you a murderer. Bad husband, maybe. Feel bad about it if you want, but you didn't pull the trigger.

那不能判你謀殺的,只能說是壞丈夫。你可以爲此難過,但槍不是你開的。

No, I didn't. Somebody else did. And I wound up in here.

不是我殺的,是別人乾的,我在這裏做了替死鬼。

Bad luck, I guess. It floats around. It's got to land on somebody. It was my turn, that's all.

運氣不好,我想。黴運到處漂浮,總要有人承受的,剛巧輪到我罷了。

I was in the path of the tornado.

我剛好碰上了它。

I just didn't expect the storm would last as long as it has. Think you'll ever get out of here?

我只是沒有想到會這麼久。想過你有一天能出去嗎?

Me? Yeah. One day. When I got a long, white beard and two or three marbles rolling around upstairs.

到我頭髮花白,頭暈眼花的時候。