當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 電影口語任你學 第16期:​魔法奇緣 Enchanted

電影口語任你學 第16期:​魔法奇緣 Enchanted

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 4.5K 次

You, OK?

padding-bottom: 75%;">電影口語任你學 第16期:​魔法奇緣 Enchanted
你沒事吧?

I'm fine.

我沒事。

Are you OK?

你沒事吧?

I'm fine.

我沒事。

You see, I've been wandering very far and long I'm afraid nobody's been nice to me.

你看,我今晚已經徘徊很長時間了。我擔心沒人會善意地對待我。

Right. Ok, you sure you're all right?

好了,好吧,你肯定沒事嗎?

Oh,yes.

哦,是的。

You need me to call somebody for you?

你需要我幫你叫什麼人嗎?

Well, I don't think they'd hear you from here.

那個,我覺得他們聽不到你的聲音。

I want to go on a date.

我想去約會。

What's a date?

什麼約會?

We go out to we talk about ourselves. Our likes and our dislikes. Our interests. A date.

我們出去吃飯。談談我們自己。談談我們喜歡的和不喜歡的東西,也就是我們的興趣愛好。這樣一個約會。

1. 擔心
What's the matter?
你怎麼了?
Is something bothering you?/Are you okay?/Are you all right?
你沒事吧?
What's going on?
到底怎麼回事?
What happened?/What's happening?
發生什麼事了?
Is something on your mind?/Do you have something on your mind?
你有什麼心事嗎?
What are you worried about?/What's on your mind?
你擔心什麼?
You look serious.
你怎麼那麼嚴肅。
You look sad today.
你今天看上去很悲傷。
You don't look very happy today.
你今天怎麼滿臉的不高興。
You look exhausted./You look very tired./You look worn-out.
你看起來很疲憊。
Something is wrong with you today./You're not yourself today./You seem different today.
你今天有點兒不大對勁。
2. 約會
What time will you be in?
您什麼時候在?
What time will you be able to see me?
您什麼時候可以見我?
She stood you up last night.
她昨晚放你鴿子啦?
I guess she's trying to play hard-to-get.
大概想跟我玩欲擒故縱的遊戲吧!
"play hard-to-get"也可以說成"play tough-to-get"。
Are you/will you be free this afternoon?
你今天下午有空嗎?
How about tomorrow morning?
明天上午怎麼樣?
Yes, I'll be free then.
好,那時我有空。
No, I won't be free then. But I'll be free tomorrow.
不行,那時我沒空。但是我明天有空。
Shall we meet at the school gate?
我們在校門口見面好嗎?
All right. See you then.
好,那時見。
How about going for a drink together?
一起去喝一杯怎麼樣?
What time shall we go?
我們什麼時間去?
Well, you can hook me up, maybe?
嗯,也許你可以幫我介紹一下?
"hook up"是"connection"的意思,相當於中文裏的介紹、認識之類的詞,並不單指男女之間的認識。比如某人正在找份工作,他的朋友剛好有人認識。他就可以跟這位朋友說"Hey! Since you're a friend of Tom, why don't you hook me up?"(嘿!既然你是湯姆的朋友,幫我介紹一下吧!)
I heard that he is already seeing somebody.
我聽說他已經有了交往的對象了!
美國人關於交友的用詞和我們有些不同。這裏的"he is seeing somebody"有可能指他剛開始和某人交往,也可能指他和對方已經交往了一陣子。還有一個美國人常用來形容他們的感情狀況的詞是"relationship"。
They broke up last week.
他們上個星期分手了。
"break up"是“關係中止”的意思,不限於男女之間的關係。"break-up"是分手的名詞形。如:"They had an ugly break-up."(他們很不愉快地分手了。)
I'm dating her.
我正在跟她約會喔!
和某人約會除了用"date",還可以用"romance"這個字。比如:"A and B have been dating for years."可以說成:"A and B have been romancing for years.",均爲A和B愛情長跑多年的意思。注意名詞的"date"和"appointment"不可混用。"appointment"是男女以外的約會,如醫生、工作面談的約會。