電影口語任你學第8期:Mr. Bean's Holliday 憨豆先生的假期 電影口語|BeanHolliday|憨豆假期
Bean:Hurry up and get on.
憨豆:快上車!
Woman: Tickets, please.
售票員:請出示車票。
Bean: You get in there. Go, go.
憨豆:快進去,往這兒躲!
Boy:Excuse me?
男孩:對不起。
Boy:Can I have some money, please?
男孩:你能給我一點錢嗎?
By: So I can telephone my Dad?
男孩:這樣我才能給爸爸打電話。
Man:What's all that?
男人:怎麼回事?
Man:I gave him my number. He will ring.
男人:我把我的號碼告訴他了,他會打電話過來的。
1.表示打電話:
Thand you for calling to reconfirm.
謝謝您打電話來確認。
Call up an enemy today and bury the hatchet.
今天就給你的對頭打電話重歸於好吧。
If you want a car, just ring the reception desk.
如果您需要用車,就打電話給服務檯。
Shall I telegraph or telephone?
我是該發電報還是打電話?
2.接電話的用語:
Just a moment, please. 請稍等片刻
Hold the line, please. I'll get someone to the phone.
別掛斷,我找人來接。
Good evening. This is Dan An Trading Company. May I help you?
這裏是大安貿易公司,爲你效勞。
Who's calling, please?
請問哪位?
May I ask your name?
請教您的大名?
Who's that speaking, please?
請問您是何人?